Please help a clueless girl!

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
And finally, as to me stating that I am a female, every SMART and SAVVY woman who needed a quick answer to a question in what I presume to be a male dominated forum would have done the same.
So calm down.
Smart and savvy? More like shallow and manipulative, if somewhat effective.

I think it was Kurt Vonnegut who said, "Be careful who you pretend to be, because you are who you pretend to be."

Good luck with the sale.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
alright. i honestly came into the thread because i also thought the 'clueless girl' bit was suspect. but i really liked the 'audio forum trolling' bit so i wanted to see more 'humor'

it's veering off the humor trails now, so i suggest those that don't believe/don't want to help to just ignore the thread/OP (vice versa for the OP).

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah its been moving toward me NOT being here any longer........People suck, especially ones who hide behind their computers.This was my 1st "forum site, as you can see I have found better ones for me and my needs. You all need to get a life.What are you looking for trolls? Ok point made some folks just need to feel like they are "part" of something. If some girl OR guy asks for help ,isn't our job to help them NO MATTER what the question is or how stupid and "newbie" it is? Again, you only get 1 chance to make an impression and IMO ,most of you with your over analysis of most questions seem like some kind of audio gang or click. DO you really feel that bad about yourselves ??? Sorry but this is not fun any longer for me and believe me I CAN TAKE A JOKE.......this ain't funny no more..........Later Audioholics

J

jamie2112

Banned
WOW.
1. Yes I am a girl.
2. Yes I am CLUELESS when it comes to audio equipment. I did not say I was clueless in general. I also know when to ask for help when I need it. I really thought an audio forum was designed to ask questions about these things, am I wrong?
3. THANK YOU so much to all of you who gave me some prices. I definitely have a good idea of what to list it for now.
4. I already know that all of the equipment works, as my prior roommate had it all hooked up and working great when he lived with me.

And finally, as to me stating that I am a female, every SMART and SAVVY woman who needed a quick answer to a question in what I presume to be a male dominated forum would have done the same.
So calm down. Its not as if I was standing on a street corner in lingerie with a sign reading "help me with my audio equipment".
Wow is right. I am sorry, most audio geeks are exactly that...GEEKS, and consequently if anyone has seen Big Bang Theory, yes nerd act like that. Most "audiophiles" are nerds with no girlfriends and a life online.I am sorry you were treated as a troll just because you used the wrong wording( according to some "audiophiles") in your 1st post.There are alot of you whom I respect and a few I have met in person and enjoy conversing with. This has turned into something else other than it was. Too many combative arguments going on over one persons opinion or another........Sorry Amberpie. I am done here...........respect is a 2 way street .....some of you are on the wrong side again.......See if you Audio piles can red me up .....I care not any longer...thanks Clint and Gene for educating me more on HT and whatnot......peace out peeps

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
WOW.
1. Yes I am a girl.
2. Yes I am CLUELESS when it comes to audio equipment. I did not say I was clueless in general. I also know when to ask for help when I need it. I really thought an audio forum was designed to ask questions about these things, am I wrong?
3. THANK YOU so much to all of you who gave me some prices. I definitely have a good idea of what to list it for now.
4. I already know that all of the equipment works, as my prior roommate had it all hooked up and working great when he lived with me.

So calm down. Its not as if I was standing on a street corner in lingerie with a sign reading "help me with my audio equipment".
Any luck in selling this stuff?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis