Places you want to go...

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i've been to Mt. Titlis (no not because of the name)

but like i said, i want snow ... not ice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To the moon Alice to the moon.........
I had thought about that, but I think that I'd be scared out of my mind being up there...and getting there. I sure as heck wouldn't go there with Alex.

"Hey, Adam. That guy over at NASA said that we'd die within eighteen seconds if our suits got a tear in them. Oh, look I found. A sharp rock."

My revenge would be the fine mist of urine that would coat his suit afterwards.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I had thought about that, but I think that I'd be scared out of my mind being up there...and getting there. I sure as heck wouldn't go there with Alex.

"Hey, Adam. That guy over at NASA said that we'd die within eighteen seconds if our suits got a tear in them. Oh, look I found. A sharp rock."

My revenge would be the fine mist of urine that would coat his suit afterwards.
http://www.spaceadventures.com/index.cfm

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have been 8 times in Ukraine since last July and it's not on my no 1 places to go....

Do you know there's a Chernobyl museum in Kiev, been there three times and never seen anything.....
- first time, they were soon closing, like in an hour, so it was too late
- second time, sth wrong with exhibitions, so nothing to see
- third time, no guides there so they wouldn't show anything

Ukraine is a country with some incredible people and I mean this in a very very good way, you can also find some of the most horrible persons you will ever meet, but country is like ..... going 50 years back in time....

Still, my heart burns for ..... some people from that Country :p
Every time iIhear the word Kiev and Ukraine my heart does some extra strong beats......

And places to go... Australia Australia, Australia and Australia
Adelaide, Glenelg, Tanunda in Barossa Valley, The Rocks Sydney, Sydney Opera House....

I want to go back to Maslin's beach south of Adelaide.....

Or whitsunday Islands at Great barrier reef outside Australia :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/WhitsundayIslandBeach.JPG

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Those places look amazing!

So there is in fact one place with sand, sun, and surf, that I may enjoy.

Mostly because reefs are really sweet. But the islands look cool too :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
my sister is getting back from Ireland today. She sucks. This is one of the cooler pics she took, which is now my desktop.

Fixing pic...just a sec

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Drop Box</td></tr></table>

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I've travelled so much I just want to go home. :)

Hong Kong, Beijing, Phuket, Bangkok, Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, all through australia (sidney, outback, great barrier reef, lizard island, blue mountains, queens), mexico, panama, venezuela, malta, italy (florance, rome, venice), portugal, madrid, ibiza, cannes, st. petersburg, vienna, all through germany (frankfurt, stuttgard, munich, wessiach, swabian alps, black forest, leipzig, berlin, constance...forgetting places), paris, amsterdamn, dublin, london, cardiff, goodwood, scottland, switzerland, monaco, st. tropez, those are just what I can think of right now. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I've travelled so much I just want to go home. :)

Hong Kong, Beijing, Phuket, Bangkok, Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, all through australia (sidney, outback, great barrier reef, lizard island, blue mountains, queens), mexico, panama, venezuela, malta, italy (florance, rome, venice), portugal, madrid, ibiza, cannes, st. petersburg, vienna, all through germany (frankfurt, stuttgard, munich, wessiach, swabian alps, black forest, leipzig, berlin, constance...forgetting places), paris, amsterdamn, dublin, london, cardiff, goodwood, scottland, switzerland, monaco, st. tropez, those are just what I can think of right now. :)
You forgot South Asutalia !!!!

I absolutely love Glenelg, McLaren Vale, Tanunda, Victor Harbor, North Haven
If God wanted to find a nice place to retire, this would be high on the list of places.....

And Greek Islands: Kos, Rhodes, Paros, Naxos, Serifos, hard to find their equals.....

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Japan! I'm going Next Spring Break, might not come back either.

My brother is in Prague right now for International studies.

SheepStar

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
You forgot South Asutalia !!!!

I absolutely love Glenelg, McLaren Vale, Tanunda, Victor Harbor, North Haven
If God wanted to find a nice place to retire, this would be high on the list of places.....

And Greek Islands: Kos, Rhodes, Paros, Naxos, Serifos, hard to find their equals.....

Yeah, I've been through South Australia also. Good call :)

I've been to the Greek Islands a few times... Mykonos. Not my first choice, but, as a DJ, well, you gotta go where people want to listen to your tunes. :)

I pretty much know where to stay on all these places too, so, if anyone is planning a trip let me know. I mean, most the places I've been I've been more than once and I'm a hotel snob so I always find good ones.:D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Japan! I'm going Next Spring Break, might not come back either.

My brother is in Prague right now for International studies.

SheepStar
Haha, you'll come back.

Your brother on the other hand.... Prague I was at 5 years ago or so... and let me tell you there were mountains and mountains of pussy there. There are so many hot, horny, czeck girls that just his American accent is all that is needed. So, he'll probably stay there a while. .... I know I missed my flight. I was back for a few days last year and it started to get a bit more commercial, but, I guess that's the way it always go.

Tell him to eat a resturant called "Peklo" (in english it means "Hell" )... its underground in a monestary. Amazing place.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
What's an American accent? I'm from Kansas, land of no accents. I'm thinking my chances of getting tail in Prague are slim.

If my wife will even let me go. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis