Pioneer Andrew Jones SP-PK52FS review

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'd say that was common to many of the aluminum tweeter NHTs, and many metal tweeters in general (but not always :) ). The NHT Evolution series did not have that issue IMO, however those were discontinued some time ago.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
C

crzycuyler

Audioholic Intern
The FS52 is an improvement over the FS51, correct?

C

crzycuyler

Audioholic Intern
I know this is a weird comparison, but can anyone tell me how the FS52s sound compared to the AudioEngine A5+. I own the A5+ and am looking to sell them and get the FS52. I know they are different types of speakers/monitors, but how is the sound different?

J

Javatango

Audiophyte
A pair of the SP-BS22 bookshelf speakers are now $89.99 at TigerDirect. I just ordered a pair last night.

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
Maybe I missed it as this is a 40-page thread, but did Gene post his review on the SP-FS52 towers and the SP-C22 center speaker??? :confused:

I'm really looking forward to this review as I'm undecided between the EMP's and these Andrew Jones "wonders".. :p

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Maybe I missed it as this is a 40-page thread, but did Gene post his review on the SP-FS52 towers and the SP-C22 center speaker??? :confused:

I'm really looking forward to this review as I'm undecided between the EMP's and these Andrew Jones "wonders".. :p
Not yet!

He does now have them hooked up for listening, but who knows what else is in the works and in what order.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Can someon please post the graphs for the 52? I remember seeing them either in Indigo or online but could no longer find them? I am not saying it means a whole lot but if I remember right the P360/2 has better looking graphs. No doubt those pioneers are highly affordable but I do wonder if they are going to perform as good as many are expecting base on reviews and forum talks, it is beginning to sound like the hypes around the Infinity Primus a couple of years ago.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis