Phase Tech Teatro Series Clearance!

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Yep, one of my favorite speaker brands is on super-duper sale over at OneCall! Here's the link:

http://onecall.com/LandingPage.aspx?lpID=51

$130/pr for bookshelves, $112.50 each on CLR speakers, and $162.50 each on 2-way towers! Free 3-day shipping from Fedex as well!

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, half price AND free shipping. Nice find Jaxvon! You and Brian seem to be the deal finders - I have a hard time keeping up with you guys. :eek:

No excuse not to upgrade now. BIC has their hands full while these sell out. Put together a 5.1 system with a Dayon 12" for 120.60 shipped at PE, and you can have an awesome speaker setup for $688.10 !!! ;)

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Good deal. I'm surprised the model with 2 woofers cost less than the model with 1 woofer.

Any particular reason for it?

T

TheHammer

Enthusiast
What sort of characteristics would these speakers have?

Describe the sound?
I have no local access to listen to them.
My reference would be Mission 701s run off a Yamaha RX-V800.

Too bad it's not free shipping to Canada.. That price would kill the deal.
:mad:

The Hammer

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
TheHammer said:
What sort of characteristics would these speakers have?

Describe the sound?
I have no local access to listen to them.
My reference would be Mission 701s run off a Yamaha RX-V800.

Too bad it's not free shipping to Canada.. That price would kill the deal.
:mad:

The Hammer
Here read jaxvons' review of this brand here http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12415

furrycute said:
Good deal. I'm surprised the model with 2 woofers cost less than the model with 1 woofer.

Any particular reason for it?
Well actually Furry, that is not a second woofer. It is a passive radiator and is used to tune that speaker down to 56hz. The single woofer/no passive radiator is box tuned at down to 50hz.

Edit:: Hmm, thats funny. Those specs at Onecall are nothing like the actual speaker site specs??????:confused:
One says 18 lbs per par, the other says 24lbs (same speakers) also same thing of FR both sites have different ratings???:confused: Etc.....

Last edited:
jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Indeed, Hammer. But I think Phase Tech puts a lot of solid technology into all of their speakers. Here's a review from S&V:

http://phasetech.com/reviews/pdfs/Teatro_4_5_System Review_SoundandVisionMagazine.pdf

As far as spec discrepancy goes, I think it's because of the way Phase Tech updates products without changing names. This would also explain why OneCall can sell them so cheap, they're an older revision. Also, Phase Tech's weight listed on their own website is shipping weight (IE in box).

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
SO are you hinting that you are going to be upgrading jaxvon? ;)

Buck, stop beating yourself up. You are just as good as Jax, and Brian. :)

SheeoStar

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Sadly no. I'm way too poor from my current system. College student budget + >$1000 invested into system and room = Poor college student. But I have been coming upon some free stuff lately.....

A

atvaddict

Audiophyte
Hi i just registered here. I just got a good deal on a Velocity series Center, and 2 v8's for my front stage. Im looking for surround speakers but dont want to spend more than i have to, but just tonight, i ran across these, and this forum. Is this a pretty good deal? If i got these, woudlnt they match well to the Velocity series. I think the Titanium coated drivers are almost the same, if not exactly the same. Should i order a pair?...man, i think i have a problem, because i cant stop buying speakers. :D

Thanks for your advice
Galen

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis