Audioholic Spartan
4 Bama > 1 UNC
89-87

Clemson > AZ
UConn routed SDSU

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like the seeding committee didn't get it quite right after all. :) Can't wait for tonight's games.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
4 Duke > 1 Houston
54-51
Think Coach K would be proud.

Also good run by NC State. If I counted correct at one point Marquette was 2/17 on three's LOL.

Looks like Dan Hurley has the potential to be huge. I believe his last 10 tourney games Uconn has won them all by 10+ points. Making it look easy.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
3 Illini vs 1 Uconn
6 Clemson vs 4 Bama
2 Tennessee vs 1 Purdue
11 NC State vs 4 Duke

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yes Dan Hurley is the brother to Bobby Hurley. The latter still holds the all-time assists record in college playing for Duke. Dan the Uconn coach. Bobby is the ASU coach.
1711789386644.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watching PGA Tour Houston Open right now but the NCAA men's BB tournament tonight.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Purdue and UConn would be a great game. The last two #1s battling in out.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed. But UConn looks to be the class of the tournament.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Illinois are right in it, but a little push towards the half. Illini have been driving over and over to be denied by the 7 footer. And I think it might cost them in the end because instead of driving and stopping for a jumper they meet head on with the big guy. It's like they haven't learned anything after 10 attempts, and usually it's 1-on-1 LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Welp this one is looking over. Some really @#+×! decision making by Illinois. Guy drives and dishes for what looks like a 12 foot jumper. Na I'm gonna drive and get rejected by the big guy again. One guy gets a pass open and doesn't even look to shoot. Normal circumstances and ok but this one is painful to watch.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
To vent again. You're going into the game against the #1 team in the country, so there are going to be some early nerves. But at some point you have to play fearless. Your dealing with a 7 foot giant, so driving directly straight at him, without a second option, is going to be a losing battle. Then you do this again and again and again. At some point you as the coach have to take a timeout and huddle and tell your team this. Barkley said they missed 4 layups, and Kenny Smith said Illinois should have been up by 8 at the half. You as a coach have to look at them and say "if he block it he blocks it" because you can't miss open layups due to phantom intimidation. Illini never played with any real control really except the one point guard. It felt like they never could get out of their shell shock. I knew it was over when the coach said, 'Well we're gonna keep doing what we're doing.' Like, WTF is that?!?! The announcer even said they had to change directions, that the one guy isn't even looking to shoot etc. I'd have pulled him out. I thought it was a terrible piece of coaching.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow UConn looks unbeatable. 30 - 0 run after being tied at 23 against Illinois? Who does that?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Tennessee Purdue close game right now in the early 2nd half. Entertaining but who can beat UConn?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats NC State. Man I think it's been 40 years since they've been in a F4.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA Dallas at Golden State tonight at 10 eastern time. No way I'm staying up to watch but I'll record it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Augusta National Womens Amateur on Golf Channel this afternoon.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis