davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Also, the Valspar PGA Tournament is on the Golf Channel this afternoon so I'm flipping back and forth.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Dayton came back down 17 to beat Nevada. 24-4 run the remainder of the game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
14 Oakland- guy already has five 3-pointers in the first half vs UK. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
14 Oakland > 3 Kentucky
80-76 final.
Get that UK poop outta here!;)
Jack Rohlke hit seven 3-pointers at halftime. 10 for the game. He is the fifth player in tourney history with 10 or more 3-pointers.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
FL Atlantic 20, Northwestern 19 halftime

Be hilarious if the winner has less than 50. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
14 Oakland > 3 Kentucky
80-76 final.
Get that UK poop outta here!;)
Jack Rohlke hit seven 3-pointers at halftime. 10 for the game. He is the fifth player in tourney history with 10 or more 3-pointers.:cool:
Biggest upset of the Tournament so far. Man, Calipari has had a brutal tournament record in the last 4 years.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
13 Yale > 4 Auburn
78-76 final
Holy pandemonium!!! :cool:

I believe it was Yale who beat Brown in.the conference tourney final. Brown missed two FTs and Yale on the buzzer beater. Here Auburn had a few tries at the line and missed.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
SB, NBA playoffs, etc....na I'd trade it all in for the first two rounds of the NCAA.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ah what the heck. 32nd anniversary of the Laettner Shot. I'm biased, but still my all-time fav hoops game. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
12 James Madison and 12 Grand Canyon with the upsets.

Hope I don't jinx them but like the makeup of San Diego St in the tourney in the future. They made it to the final last year. Not a powerhouse, but built to do well with defense.

Looks like 9 Mich St vs 1 UNC is the big game. I also am looking forward to 14 Oakland vs 11 NC State. Hopefully Gohlke can hit some more 3's.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
12 James Madison and 12 Grand Canyon with the upsets.

Hope I don't jinx them but like the makeup of San Diego St in the tourney in the future. They made it to the final last year. Not a powerhouse, but built to do well with defense.

Looks like 9 Mich St vs 1 UNC is the big game. I also am looking forward to 14 Oakland vs 11 NC State. Hopefully Gohlke can hit some more 3's.
Arizona looked pretty good today advancing into the sweet 16. I too am looking forward to Mich St vs UNC.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
UConn also looks unbeatable. Sad that the Big East only got 3 teams in the tournament and all 3 are in the sweet 16.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Illinois/Iowa State- looks real good. Poor San Diego State is stuck with Uconn.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Illinois/Iowa State- looks real good. Poor San Diego State is stuck with Uconn.
Can't wait. For me March Madness is right up there with the Super Bowl and PGA majors as must watch TV. Pretty much all NFL playoffs for that matter.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis