W

wiyosaya

Audioholic
Sometime last year, I found a web site that had a comprehensive listing of over-the-air television signals for my area. I have tried to find that site again, but I am not having any luck. I've gone to TV Fool, however, it seems to be vastly lacking the Canadian stations that are available in my area - Rochester, NY.

Anyone know of a comprehensive web site that provides a complete listing of OTA TV for the US and Canada?

Thanks.

W

wiyosaya

Audioholic
Try tvfool.com. I've used it in the past and liked the capabilities, and it has Canadian info.
Yes, looking more closely at it, it does seem to have more stations than I thought. Most of the stations in Toronto seem to have their antennas on the CN tower; as mapped there, they are all combined in one dot.:eek:

A

armaraas

Full Audioholic
Did you change the United States dropdown on the SiliconDust link to Canada? I tried some random Canadian postal code and it returned stations.

W

wiyosaya

Audioholic
Did you change the United States dropdown on the SiliconDust link to Canada? I tried some random Canadian postal code and it returned stations.
Silly me. :eek: I was looking for a site that maps all stations within a radius of my location rather than the "market" only approach of Silicon Dust. However, on taking the time to enter a Toronto postal code, it provides a great listing of all the Toronto stations.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis