Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've since graduated to more thoughtful, complicated music. I was a teen at the birth of the MTV era when all those bands were big and it has a nostalgic effect on me still.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I've since graduated to more thoughtful, complicated music. I was a teen at the birth of the MTV era when all those bands were big and it has a nostalgic effect on me still.
I understand why other people liked it. But I had just come down from a great era in R&R music to where it seemed to have peaked, and future acts were really going to have to step it up. But then they started turning more to gimmicks and effects and a degree of predictability.

There are some exceptions of course, it just wasn't enough to hold my personal interest. I started looking at all the semi-underground heavy metal I had missed during my mainstream journey and things like that.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
This song has so much fuzz and distortion on the guitar when I first played it on my system, I thought my speakers were broken. Its really, really raspy. Like a guitar just had its tonsils out kinda raspy.

ZZ TOP. ALLEY GATOR

If your speakers don't sound broke, it aint loud enough.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
This song has so much fuzz and distortion on the guitar when I first played it on my system, I thought my speakers were broken. Its really, really raspy. Like a guitar just had its tonsils out kinda raspy.

ZZ TOP. ALLEY GATOR

If your speakers don't sound broke, it aint loud enough.
Sounds good here! Good call

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis