Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
"Led Zeppelin at Fillmore West on January 11th, 1969; one day before Led Zeppelin I was released.
This is the first known soundboard recording of Led Zeppelin, and I really think this is an outstanding bootleg.
There were a few really quiet parts in it though, like the beginning of Dazed and Confused for example. I did what I could to boost the quiet parts without doing anything to the quality of the recording.
The entire middle section of How Many More Times is missing though, so there's one con to this bootleg."
2:01 "Has anybody got a Les Paul?"
2:46 I Can't Quit You Baby
8:50 Dazed and Confused
22:07 You Shook Me
30:07 How Many More Times [Incomplete]
38:38 Communication Breakdown

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Are those thd actual duration times for the tracks? :eek: I can't imagine dragging out Communication Breakdown gor that long?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The band that was Live fronted by Kevin Martin of Candlebox. Haven't listened to them in a while. Good stuff.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Canada's response all be it a late one to England's Police

The Tenants "Sheriff" on cassette

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
FWIW the documentary Danny Says on Netflix was a good watch....I hadn't known about this guy, very interesting time for music he lived in.

MC5 - Sturgis Armory 6/27/68
I listened to a couple of tracks. Hey Joe, for instance.
I have heard a lot of covers of Hey Joe, but that version was pretty "unique".
I think you used the term "interesting". I believe that is a good way to describe the sound. Its interesting.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I listened to a couple of tracks. Hey Joe, for instance.
I have heard a lot of covers of Hey Joe, but that version was pretty "unique".
I think you used the term "interesting". I believe that is a good way to describe the sound. Its interesting.
It was just a recording I had by MC5 in the library. One of Danny's acts so thought I'd put something on to match....shoulda gone with Velvet Underground :) Was never much of a Ramones fan...

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
MrBoat introduced me to Larry Carlton about a week ago.
I've been giving him a listen in my spare time and I like his sound and his approach.
Of all the cuts on his CD, this is the most rhythmic and distinctive.

Larry Carlton. RMC.

I love a good clean guitar. This guy plays one. This cut however, he brings out the pedals.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis