mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
It's going to be really embarrassing on the world stage if we re-elect him.
Embarrassing? More like tragic and catastrophic, I would think.
Or something like some post-apocalyptic movies out there.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Gonna be honest I think your position borders on hyperbole. If he's reelected it will suck. The 'sky is falling' routine is getting a bit old. Presidency is only 4 years.
And Putin's is 6 years. How many times now? Thir constitution had a limit way back when. Not anymore.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Unfortunately, with our current Supreme Court Trump will never actually spend any time in prison. Looks like he is the favorite to win in 2024. Hell, Justice Thomas' wife actually attended the Trump 2020 stop the steal rally. The best we can hope for is for the civil trials to bleed him dry of $$ but his rabid base will bail him out anyway. I'm glad I'm old because I don't want to live in a Christian Nationalist country even though as an older white guy it could possibly benefit me.
Yep, Trump is going to win. Unfortunately for Sleepy, he's just not going to have enough time to get all those 3 million illegals registered to vote.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Embarrassing? More like tragic and catastrophic, I would think.
Or something like some post-apocalyptic movies out there.
If a second Trump presidency results in mere embarrassment, I think the US and the rest of the free world should consider ourselves quite fortunate.

jinjuku

jinjuku

And Putin's is 6 years. How many times now? Thir constitution had a limit way back when. Not anymore.
Oh brother... So you are suggesting that Trump is going to be able to get rid or in some other way modify term limits?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Former President Donald Trump is directly calling for the imprisonment of nine of his political opponents — including former Congresswoman Liz Cheney.

In a post on his Truth Social platform Sunday, Trump shared an article from far-right writer John Solomon which alleged that the Jan. 6 committee “withheld crucial evidence” in its probe by not releasing the testimony of a Secret Service agent who drove Trump’s limo on Jan. 6. The driver notably disputed the account of former White House staffer Cassidy Hutchinson — who claimed Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the limo in an effort to redirect it to the Capitol.

In his just-released testimony, the Secret Service agent said, “I did not see [Trump] reach. He never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all. You know, what stood out was the irritation in his voice, more than his physical presence.”

The Jan. 6 committee had an agreement with the Secret Service to avoid disclosing “privacy information, for-official-use-only information, intelligence and law enforcement sensitive records and raw intelligence information” from 12 interviews it conducted. However, some on the Right have argued the real reason the interview with the unnamed driver never saw the light of day is because it contradicted Hutchinson’s testimony.

Former President Trump not only does not buy the committee’s explanation, he thinks Cheney and its eight other members should be thrown in jail.

“She should go to Jail along with the rest of the Unselect Committee!” Trump wrote.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Former President Donald Trump is directly calling for the imprisonment of nine of his political opponents — including former Congresswoman Liz Cheney.

In a post on his Truth Social platform Sunday, Trump shared an article from far-right writer John Solomon which alleged that the Jan. 6 committee “withheld crucial evidence” in its probe by not releasing the testimony of a Secret Service agent who drove Trump’s limo on Jan. 6. The driver notably disputed the account of former White House staffer Cassidy Hutchinson — who claimed Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the limo in an effort to redirect it to the Capitol.

In his just-released testimony, the Secret Service agent said, “I did not see [Trump] reach. He never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all. You know, what stood out was the irritation in his voice, more than his physical presence.”

The Jan. 6 committee had an agreement with the Secret Service to avoid disclosing “privacy information, for-official-use-only information, intelligence and law enforcement sensitive records and raw intelligence information” from 12 interviews it conducted. However, some on the Right have argued the real reason the interview with the unnamed driver never saw the light of day is because it contradicted Hutchinson’s testimony.

Former President Trump not only does not buy the committee’s explanation, he thinks Cheney and its eight other members should be thrown in jail.

“She should go to Jail along with the rest of the Unselect Committee!” Trump wrote.
Every sane person in this Country knows that Trump should be in prison.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Oh brother... So you are suggesting that Trump is going to be able to get rid or in some other way modify term limits?
And for that to occur, I think the 22nd amendment would have to have been ratified as a new amendment to the Constitution .

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

The White House issued a statement condemning “vile and unhinged Antisemitic rhetoric” on Monday after former President Donald Trump said “any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion.”

During an appearance on Seb Gorka’s America First podcast on Monday, Trump was asked about the growing criticism toward Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from leading Democrats, including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY).

“I actually think they hate Israel,” replied Trump. “The Democrat party hates Israel.”

The former president then added, “Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel would be destroyed.”

Reacting to Trump’s remarks in a statement to Mediaite, White House spokesperson Andrew Bates said:

President Biden has put his foot down when it comes to vile and unhinged Antisemitic rhetoric. As Antisemitic crimes and acts of hate have increased across the world – among them the deadliest attack committed against the Jewish people since the Holocaust – leaders have an obligation to call hate what it is and bring Americans together against it. There is no justification for spreading toxic, false stereotypes that threaten fellow citizens. None. Like President Biden said, he was moved to run for President when he saw Neo Nazis chanting ‘the same Antisemitic bile that was heard in Germany in the 1930s’ in Charlottesville.

Bates concluded, “He will never give hate any safe harbor, including today.”

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
With the number of republicans that were good with the insurrection, a valid thought.
Agree there is cause for concern. The Lol dude above also claims that voter suppression does not exist in USA, despite much evidence to the contrary.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
And you can guarantee that cannot and will not happen?
Another scenario is that a Trump marionette is installed as President in case a Democrat wins the election. The preview of this is the 2020 election.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Agree there is cause for concern. The Lol dude above also claims that voter suppression does not exist in USA, despite much evidence to the contrary.
I believe in Georgia they were using voter confidence to eliminate drop boxes back in '20.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I would bet that the GOP is going to double down hard on mail-in voting.
Lets face it, Democrats were never as hardcore as showing up to vote in person as Republicans were and are.

Would Biden have won without mail-in voting ? Ummm....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis