B

Bonscott

Audioholic
CNN: Haley backers will vote for Trump with vomit in their mouths. :p
CNN low ratings bitter Trump hating network. CNN at one point was a top source for news now is on the verge of collapse. Gets destroyed every day in ratings. Nobody watches. Rumors are there about to internally clean house

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You could argue in favor of Trump....

- Had simple solutions for complex problems.
- Spoke to the voters.

Against.....

- His vile and loud behavior were the quintessential example of owningthelibs.
- His escalation of hate was appealing.
- A con man and the degree of lying.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
CNN low ratings bitter Trump hating network. CNN at one point was a top source for news now is on the verge of collapse. Gets destroyed every day in ratings. Nobody watches. Rumors are there about to internally clean house
Again you didn't comment on the point they were making with Haley voters. You just use the "fake news" tag. Let me surmise for you: Haley voters don't like Trump, but if it's a choice between Biden or Trump, they will vote for Trump, with vomit in their mouths.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
What better way to counter the fake news of CNN than with Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Rumble, Tucker, Jones, Hannity, Ingraham, Mike Gallager etc. :rolleyes:
You are absolutely correct! Add to that Revolver News, Zero Hedge and Infowars, among others.

jinjuku

jinjuku

- Spoke to the voters.

Against.....

The guy hired prostitutes so he could cheat on his pregnant wife. He's clearly a misogynist. I remember the debates were he was making fun of Fiorina's looks.

Absolute narcissist.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The guy hired prostitutes so he could cheat on his pregnant wife. He's clearly a misogynist. I remember the debates were he was making fun of Fiorina's looks.

Absolute narcissist.
The stuff on his daughter and trying to mold her into his image wouldn't surprise me.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Again you didn't comment on the point they were making with Haley voters. You just use the "fake news" tag. Let me surmise for you: Haley voters don't like Trump, but if it's a choice between Biden or Trump, they will vote for Trump, with vomit in their mouths.
They will vote for Trump meaning you. Otherwise how would you know other then believing paid pundits who fill airtime on CNN

B

Bonscott

Audioholic

- Spoke to the voters.

Against.....

Escalation of hate. That could be said for Joe Biden who is more divisive than Trump. Biden.. you ain’t black if you vote for Trump. Biden pathetic pandering for Black votes is no longer working
a con man and the degree of lying. Joe Biden and who ever is controlling him. Pathetic use of the courts to try and get opponent kicked off ballot 9-0 loss. Pathetic use of

corrupt DA in Georgia Fani. Almost certainly will get thrown out.
Biden DOJ deems Biden mentally incompetent to stand trial. But still thinks this clown is capable of 4 more years in White Hose. 25th amendment anyone?
Southern Border warrants Biden impeachment
billions of taxpayer dollars go to overseas wars created under Biden watch. While 10s of millions of people live on the streets.
i could go on forever. Worst President ever. 2nd worst President is not even close to this Trainwreck
Trump is now ahead of Biden in almost every poll. American people can see through this fraud

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
They will vote for Trump meaning you. Otherwise how would you know other then believing paid pundits who fill airtime on CNN
Again you're not listening and throwing out the fake news. One of the reasons Haley voters are is because they dislike Trump. Therefore if Haley bows out they will vote for Trump, grudgingly.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Escalation of hate. That could be said for Joe Biden who is more divisive than Trump. Biden.. you ain’t black if you vote for Trump. Biden pathetic pandering for Black votes is no longer working
a con man and the degree of lying. Joe Biden and who ever is controlling him. Pathetic use of the courts to try and get opponent kicked off ballot 9-0 loss. Pathetic use of

corrupt DA in Georgia Fani. Almost certainly will get thrown out.
Biden DOJ deems Biden mentally incompetent to stand trial. But still thinks this clown is capable of 4 more years in White Hose. 25th amendment anyone?
Southern Border warrants Biden impeachment
billions of taxpayer dollars go to overseas wars created under Biden watch. While 10s of millions of people live on the streets.
i could go on forever. Worst President ever. 2nd worst President is not even close to this Trainwreck
Trump is now ahead of Biden in almost every poll. American people can see through this fraud
I was referring to Trump in public. It's more difficult to apply that to Biden when he's barely ever in front of the camera. Granted its part of the strategy to keep Biden away from the cameras, but if you're not there to begin with I cannot so easily apply the "escalates hate."

On the other hand, Trump loves the camera, and his hate speak has been a consistent theme going back to 2015. Even Hannity during a Fox town hall last year asked Trump when he's going to be nice? I tend to think that carries weight when there is hardly any more close a news anchor to Trump than Hannity.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Again you're not listening and throwing out the fake news. One of the reasons Haley voters are is because they dislike Trump. Therefore if Haley bows out they will vote for Trump, grudgingly.
So 2 reasons why they would vote for Trump grudgingly. 1. They dislike Trump. 2. As much as they dislike Trump they are smart enough to realize the country cannot sustain another 4 years of the most incompetent president in history

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
I was referring to Trump in public. It's more difficult to apply that to Biden when he's barely ever in front of the camera. Granted its part of the strategy to keep Biden away from the cameras, but if you're not there to begin with I cannot so easily apply the "escalates hate."

On the other hand, Trump loves the camera, and his hate speak has been a consistent theme going back to 2015. Even Hannity during a Fox town hall last year asked Trump when he's going to be nice? I tend to think that carries weight when there is hardly any more close a news anchor to Trump than Hannity.
At least with Trump even if you dislike him. What you see is what your get. Biden is barely in front of a camera for a reason. He is a snake along with the rest of the Regime. What are they hiding? They are corrupt. They are dangerous to democracy and will stop at nothing to retain power. The most un transparent administration ever. Good news is more and more people are becoming aware of it. Which is obvious to the fact that Trump is more popular now then ever.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
So 2 reasons why they would vote for Trump grudgingly. 1. They dislike Trump. 2. As much as they dislike Trump they are smart enough to realize the country cannot sustain another 4 years of the most incompetent president in history
Again the headline was 'will vote for Trump with vomit in their mouths', implying last resort.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
At least with Trump even if you dislike him. What you see is what your get. Biden is barely in front of a camera for a reason. He is a snake along with the rest of the Regime. What are they hiding? They are corrupt. They are dangerous to democracy and will stop at nothing to retain power. The most un transparent administration ever. Good news is more and more people are becoming aware of it. Which is obvious to the fact that Trump is more popular now then ever.
He's barely in front of the camera due to dementia. That was my point. Saying what you see is what you get is, yes, what you see is what you get: a person who behaves like a d-ckhead. He was loved for that very behavior. That was one if not the core reason, and trying to apply any evangelical to a person who behaves like that is retarded. Saying we like Trump for his genuinity while behaving like a d-ckhead is an acknowledgement of that. (Unless now 'driving off the cliff when Trump wins' implies it is due to his classy behavior???) I highly doubt too many want Trump invited over for dinner to meet ma & pa.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
He's barely in front of the camera due to dementia. That was my point. Saying what you see is what you get is, yes, what you see is what you get: a person who behaves like a d-ckhead. He was loved for that very behavior. That was one if not the core reason, and trying to apply any evangelical to a person who behaves like that is retarded. Saying we like Trump for his genuinity while behaving like a d-ckhead is an acknowledgement of that. (Unless now 'driving off the cliff when Trump wins' implies it is due to his classy behavior???) I highly doubt too many want Trump invited over for dinner to meet ma & pa.
I don’t care if the president is a d-ckhead or a narcissist or what the media says about him. I want the president not to get us into WW3 and close the southern border so 10s of millions people we know nothing about join the other 10s of millions living on the streets. Also handle the economy so we don’t eliminate an entire generation of people from purchasing a home like Biden did due to unaffordable intererst rates. Restaurants, fast food, groceries, fuel. Basically everything. Stay home and watch Netflix. Sorry that’s also doubled. If you don’t want to listen to Trump. Turn off the TV or radio or ignore Social media. Everything else will be fine. Not so with Biden can’t get away from the train wreck he put this country on

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis