Okay someone explain the latest reputation to me and why "AV called me a idiot"

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
What is required to get more than one green dot. Is it based on number of points? How do you get points?

On my latest reputation what does a red dot mean with a comment "You are an Idiot -AV" ? who is AV and why did they call me an idiot ?

I have enjoyed this forum so far but it you wnat me to leave , just let me know becuase i don't like being caleld an idiot.
I don't think you're an idiot at all, people calling others idiots, are idiots themselves :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Who doesn't Sheep find annoying? :D
I find sheep very annoying and without humor or at least I dont' understand his humor..... Perhaps that makes me an idiot, but according to my last post I'm not going to call anyone an idiot ;)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
It's not a race to see who can get the most green dots on their name, and if this is anyone's goal, then they've picked the wrong hobby. Find another one to spoil.
Says the guy with 5 chicklets. :D

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Geez guys, lol. Im just figuring out all this reputation stuff now. I didn't know I had 81 pts, but needed 100 to get my first chiclet? LOL....

Am I supposed to be a senior member yet? Not that I don't like the ring of "Full Audioholic".... :p (Im a "senior member" at a couple of other places, nice to have something unique, eh?)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Geez guys, lol. Im just figuring out all this reputation stuff now. I didn't know I had 81 pts, but needed 100 to get my first chiclet? LOL....

Am I supposed to be a senior member yet? Not that I don't like the ring of "Full Audioholic".... :p (Im a "senior member" at a couple of other places, nice to have something unique, eh?)
You start off with 1 greenie. After 100 pts you get another. That list with number of posts must have been a rough draft as you get a promo at 500 posts instead of 400.

It may not matter as Halon suggests but as I neared 100 pts I was going crazy trying to be helpful in order to get the second green job. :rolleyes:

Edit: Like I'm being helpfull now.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
According to the wife everyone here is an AV idiot.:D
Does she read the posts or just a comment;)
Perhaps she should start posting and tell us how she really feels:D

What is her hobby? Maybe we should comment to her about it.:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
LOL

ok ok

1 down, 86 to go. :p
Check your CP now. Thing is that you can only give rep points using the scales to a member once and then you have to spread some around to other members before you can do it again with the first member. If you do the thanks thing first then you can't do the scales thing. For some reason you can do it the other way around.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Wild. Even if I want another chiclet, Im not sure if Im going to pay much attention to my CP... hhaha

ok, just 71 more to go.... lol

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Does she read the posts or just a comment;)
Perhaps she should start posting and tell us how she really feels:D

What is her hobby? Maybe we should comment to her about it.:)
Just a comment. The wife is not a HT type and considers us all a bunch of geeks. We cannot all be as lucky as Major Loser or Scuba Bob whose spouses are not only tolerant but audio enthusiasts in their own right.

The only part of the Ht she jumped on is the HD. I never see her using the lower channels when HD is available.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I find sheep very annoying and without humor or at least I dont' understand his humor..... Perhaps that makes me an idiot, but according to my last post I'm not going to call anyone an idiot ;)
Good, that means it's working.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
But he left!! Ouch!:D Sorry Sheep, I couldn't help myself, you know I like you.:D:D
I know that. Now I can say what I want and not have to deal with his lectures. He's probably lurking, which is even better.

SheepStar

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I eat chicklets. Or were those called peeps?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis