NFL 2020 Season. Postup your Favorite NFL Team.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Gotta good one going on right now TB up 14-7 over Packers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow Brady unreal.:cool: 21-10 half.
Replay a really screwed up play by the CB.:confused: Underestimated the little guy.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
The officials missed that critical hold on Tampa. They gave them the ball and destroyed the game
Nothing new with the Refs, Bucs where doing the same against my Saints last week. It's obvious they want TB in the SB. TB goes to TB, SB in TB :rolleyes:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
6 pts on 3 TO's for GB. Too wimpy. Kicks a FG with 2 minutes left. WhoTF does that??? Congrats Tom. 10th SB, at HOME! Hahaha love it! :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well if this is it for Tom what a ride for 20 years! There's nothing particular about his game that stands out. Leadership for sure and IQ, but any real high level of skill? Nah. I think Edelman said it best: he's only as good as his last throw. It is AWESOME to see a 43 year-old still want it like he did when he won his first title. That's his defining characteristic. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Buffalo better be careful. Might get outta hand in a hurry.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
KC 38- Bills 24, game got sloppy at the end. KC and TB in the SB!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Bills give it a good run this year, they should be in the hunt for years to come for their 1st SB win till than they are still on the Dirty Dozen list of team that never won a SB.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, that sucked.

Brady did squat- three interceptions without many points, bad play calling and dropped passes are the reasons TB won. If he's so amazing, why did they win by only five points? GB would have won if A-aron had run it in on 3rd down.

I'm betting that he asks to be traded. That was terrible play calling and I guess Rodgers should stop putting the ball in the receivers' hands- apparently, that's a bad spot for them.

And WTF is the deal with the TB receivers using sticky rubber gloves? That's BS! Let them use leather or bare hands and tough it out like they did before the pussification began.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Well, that sucked.

Brady did squat- three interceptions without many points, bad play calling and dropped passes are the reasons TB won. If he's so amazing, why did they win by only five points? GB would have won if A-aron had run it in on 3rd down.

I'm betting that he asks to be traded. That was terrible play calling and I guess Rodgers should stop putting the ball in the receivers' hands- apparently, that's a bad spot for them.

And WTF is the deal with the TB receivers using sticky rubber gloves? That's BS! Let them use leather or bare hands and tough it out like they did before the pussification began.
TB played a Very Soft schedule, they played 11 teams that where below 500 in the rea season, They did beat the Packers in the reg season. Now throw in the Refs non calls on all the holding that the Bucs where getting away with and you get why they are in the SB. After watching the Refs throw the NFC game again in order to Fix the SB game again. The NFL has been known to throw games to get the match ups they want in the Post Season. I told my Son at the beginning of the season the Fix was in when ole TB went to the Bucs that they would be in the SB. Now will they give the Bucs the SB win? Nope! KC 34 Bucs 28, Bucs SUCK!!!!! :p:cool:

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
TB played a Very Soft schedule, they played 11 teams that where below 500 in the rea season, They did beat the Packers in the reg season. Now throw in the Refs non calls on all the holding that the Bucs where getting away with and you get why they are in the SB. After watching the Refs throw the NFC game again in order to Fix the SB game again. The NFL has been known to throw games to get the match ups they want in the Post Season. I told my Son at the beginning of the season the Fix was in when ole TB went to the Bucs that they would be in the SB. Now will they give the Bucs the SB win? Nope! KC 34 Bucs 28, Bucs SUCK!!!!! :p:cool:
Goodell & his wife were at the game in GB yesterday- if he doesn't say something about the officiating, I think that means it's sanctioned. And to think his wife lived & worked here!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis