New Years Resolutions?

jinjuku

jinjuku

Are you referring to Evansville? If so, about anytime you want. If, on the other hand, you are in Louisville that can be arraigned too. My vote would be sometime in the Spring where we can set-up an audioholic get-together there. That would be so much fun. We all could learn a few things about each other AND about this great hobby of ours. Let me know. Perhaps, we can get several here to come. ;):);) Here is to a great 2010!

Cheers,

Phil
Louisville, about 2hrs away?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Louisville, about 2hrs away?
Yeah, because I am directly across the Ohio River from Evansville, IN. Have been known to drive it in and hour and a half..........LOL!!!! Perhaps, we could plan something big. Bugbitten aka Doug does not live to far from me. He has a very nice set-up. Maybe he could host an audioholic get-together. Sure would be fun and insightful. let me know.

Cheers,

Phil

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I'd like to actually use the damn HT that I built! Having a toddler that doesn't like to sleep makes it difficult. I only have 112 hours on my projector which is about 2 years old now!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I'd like to actually use the damn HT that I built! Having a toddler that doesn't like to sleep makes it difficult. I only have 112 hours on my projector which is about 2 years old now!
Well, if said toddler is already up, what's the problem? Maybe they need to hear some music or watch a movie in order to become sleepy.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I resolved to never make another New Year's Resolution and it's the only one I've ever stuck to!

-pat

btw - Wake the toddler and crank the system!

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Well, if said toddler is already up, what's the problem? Maybe they need to hear some music or watch a movie in order to become sleepy.
It's hard to watch a movie while running around the house after her ;)
I haven't tried chaining her down in the basement. That remains an option :eek:

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
People tend to frown on chains. Get a cage. :D
Hey sometimes you have to chain them down or cage them or better still you chain them down inside the cage. Now the one thing people frown upon is shock collars:eek:, they work very well but you just can't use it when you have company over.:D

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
To somehow make 2010 less personally, emotionally,mentally, and physically damaging than 2009.

Or did you mean just AV plans? If so, sorry. :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I made a resolution over 20 years ago not to make anymore New Year's resolutions. So far, it's the only one I've ever kept.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I made a resolution over 20 years ago not to make anymore New Year's resolutions. So far, it's the only one I've ever kept.
Interesting perspective, but effective nonetheless. ;):eek:;)

Cheers,

Phil

S

Smigletat

Audiophyte
Folks as 2009 comes to a close, I can't help but wonder if any of you have any New Years resolutions that pertain to your ht/audio gear? As some of you know, I moved into a small apartment where having a ht is a big no no. As such, I am looking at a couple of ways to enhance the audio in my 37" Vizio LCD. Of course, money is always a concern as I simply don't have much. However, there are a couple of things I am considering. More to come on that at a later date. In the mean time, just thought some of the members here might want to share some of their plans for 2010 with the rest of us. Well then, here is your chance to do just that. Any takers? Feel free to elaborate. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil
Consolidate all my debt and get more of my money going toward my Principal in monthly payments !
Happy Late holidays and I hope everyone has enjoyed 2009 and looking forward to moving onto the new year !

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Consolidate all my debt and get more of my money going toward my Principal in monthly payments !
Happy Late holidays and I hope everyone has enjoyed 2009 and looking forward to moving onto the new year !
Excellent plan. Paying mostly interest is no fun in my book. I should know, my student loans are still driving me crazy. Yet, most of my payments have only paid the interest on them. As such, I can relate to what you are hoping to do 100%. Good luck in that matter. :);):)

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis