Neo-Nazi Couple Find Out They're Jewish. No, not from The Onion.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
"I'm not saying that I don't have regrets but it's not something that I walk around and lash myself over... I feel sorry for those that I beat up," Pawel said. "But I don't hold a grudge against myself."

:confused:

I don't care who you are, THIS is funny!!! Sick, but funny nonetheless.

No, this is NOT the Onion.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Karma is a bit@h sometimes:D If the story ends with them getting beat up by skin heads then it will be perfect:)

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
Not only are these two clueless, but obviously this guy stands for nothing. What happened to all that hate towards Jews when you found out you were one? So what? You still hate them right? He should have just offed himself and his idiot wife and at least been remembered as a man who meant what he said. What a bunch of hypocrites. :cool:

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Those two bigoted idiots don't even deserve the media attention they are receiving... It's not like they are the only people that have discovered that they were Jewish.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Bobby Fischer the chess legend was born from a Jewish mother and yet was known for his anti-Jewish comments, as well as anti American statements too. I have a theory or two on him. I think he was probably just plain nuts and/or was affected by drugs that the government may have secretly given him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer#Anti-Jewish_statements

When you're in the height of the cold war, it's probably a lot cheaper to beat the Russians at their national pastime of chess than to beat them to outer space. Supposedly the water they were given during a tournament would have downer drugs in them while the opponent was thinking, and uppers for when it was your turn. A 45 minute move or longer is not unheard of. I wonder how experimental they got with the drugs in the great hopes of beating the USSR.

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
You think eyes would've been opened when the neo nazis tried to haggle down the price with the artist on their anti sematic tattoos. ;)

"Oy vay, ma shugina, you mean I gots to pay full price for dis burning cross, say how much for da swastika......in any color but black " :p

No offense to anyone on this post, I just have a sick twisted sense of humor.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis