Need Input on In-Ceiling Speakers

M

mig1980

Enthusiast
Thank you you for the recommendation. It sounds like a great plan but I don't have the space to do in-wall speakers. What other options do I have for in-ceiling left and right speakers? Also, would think I would need speakers that can tilt so I can aim them toward the sitting area.

Check out the Paradigm in wall/ ceiling speakers.

It might be a bit out of your budget but it will be worth it: ~2k
Paradigm L/R AMS-350
Center: CS-LCR
Ceiling: AMS-150

M

misterVL

Audioholic Intern
I haven't really heard of anyone using in ceiling for L/R. But if you must go that route, paradigm speakers in ceiling are actually tilted at a certain degree.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Good day everyone. I know what people will say about in ceiling speakers but for aesthetics and space, I have to do it.

I am looking for front and sorround in ceiling speakers, cabinet style center channel, and hopefully a good in wall subwoofer.

I am looking to spend around $1,500 total for all speakers. Let me know what will be the best choice for my budget. Looking to buy something in the next few days.
I listened to the new paradigm sound bar at cedia, with and without a sub and without was really impressive ( for a sound bar) I don't remember how much $$ though.
So my order of preference is:
1. Very high quality ( above your budget) in walls.
2. Quality sound bar
3. Good in- walls
4. In ceiling- ( I have em- quality fronts- meh rears ) avoid if possible.
Cheers, Mac

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis