My HT setups in Japan

S

Sherardp

Audioholic
Few pics of my HT Setups out here in Japan. The SVS subs always seem to amaze my Japanese pals. Made in the USA........whooo hooo. Anyway pic time.....

Living Room setup includes Sony 7100ES, Toshiba HD DVDp, and a Sony BDP S1 Blu Ray player, Polk Audio Rti4s,custom cabinet.

For the dining room/Kitchen viewing, I use a 40" Sony XBR LCD screen, awesome PQ.

Humble bedroom setup, looking to add a pair of B&W bookshelfs here in a week or so. Sony 40" LCD, Oppo 981, Sony DG820.

Home office rig is Klipsch Ultra Promedia 5.1, Samsung 22 inch widescreen monitor, JVC 27 LCD on my bookcase for movies. Simple but cool.

S

Sherardp

Audioholic
The dedicated theater room is 14x22....the gear consists of JVC HD1 PJ, Carada Criterion 126" BW Screen, Pio Elite SC07, Outlaw M2200(center, side surround), D-Sonic Magnum 1000s(fronts), Monster Power Conditioners (7000/3500), Velo SMS-1, Panny BD30, Tosh XA2, Marantz CC4001 Cdp, XBOX 360, all ICs are signal Analog II, in wall cables (HDMI, Comp, Speaker, etc) are from Blue Jeans. Speakers are all Polk Audio Rti12s, CSi5, Rti4s, Fxi3s and dual SVS PB12/plus2s.

Entrance into Theater. Cool sign I ordered from Wal-Mart online

S

Sherardp

Audioholic

Lovan M2 Center Stand, very nice thick glass to add. Highly recommended for those using front PJ setups.

Theater room will seat 6, my 2 additional chairs should be here within a week to finalize the room.

For lighting control I imported the Lutron Spacer system with wireless remote from the USA, highly recommended as well. It controls 6 can lights and the rope lighting built into my riser.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Very, very nice!

You might consider your bedroom system humble, but my main system has a 27" CRT TV! :) You've got some nice stuff there. Thanks for posting your pictures.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
wow! all that in Japan!? looks like you're planning to stay awhile.

i thought you were gonna end the "tour" with the bedroom setup - then you got to the dedicated HT setup :D

very nice!

S

Sherardp

Audioholic
wow! all that in Japan!? looks like you're planning to stay awhile.

i thought you were gonna end the "tour" with the bedroom setup - then you got to the dedicated HT setup :D

very nice!
Appreciate it bro, I've been out here for 5yrs and will be here another 5. So I went ahead and invested in some real estate out here as well.

snappy_snoopy

snappy_snoopy

Audioholic
:eek: WOW, i wish i could come watch something with ya :p looks really really good

S

Sherardp

Audioholic
The JVC throws a great image, add the Carada into the equation and the two pair up perfectly. I really appreciate the extra effort they, along with SVS offer, to ship the products to me out here.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I have been to a few houses while in Japan and that my friend has to be a freakin mansion there. Nice setup as well. That is an incredible amount of space you have there I am impressed.

S

Sherardp

Audioholic
I have been to a few houses while in Japan and that my friend has to be a freakin mansion there. Nice setup as well. That is an incredible amount of space you have there I am impressed.
oh yeah the home I built here is pretty large, 2500 sq feet on a single story floor plan. Different to say the least , since everything here is built up. I plan on renting it out when I leave. Should do well with it.

W

westcott

Audioholic General
kekkou, yoi, konomashii, naisu, sensai, ni-su!!!!!!;)

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Very impressive by any standards :)! The living room was nice, but the theater is awesome!

Ric

S

Sherardp

Audioholic
Recently made some changes to my HT, gone are my Outlaws, I now power everything off my Sunfire TGA-5200. Love the sound in the HT. I also sold my HD1 and replaced it with a JVC RS10. And finally, I added an Oppo BDP-83 and moved my Panasonic BD30 to my bedroom rig. I did alittle organizing in the back also so my media racks are nice and uncluttered with accessories, just small things that make a difference.

Last edited:
S

Sherardp

Audioholic
My next plan of attack are to add GIK or ATS acoustic panels to my side and back walls.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Say I was to take trip to japan, in your area. Would you host a movie night? :D

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis