My HT setups in Japan

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
I don't know why, but I really like those walls.
Very nice setup. Congrats :)

captiankirk28

Full Audioholic
Very Very nice system's! That is something tht you should be proud of and show it off to all your friends over their, i know it takes alot of hard work to get it set up like you have, Congrats!!

Kirk

J

jamie2112

Banned
I will be coming to Japan with The Mars Volta I wanna watch a flick!!!:D I still can't believe the room you have for Japan. I have well off Japanese friends who don't have 1/2 the room you have...........

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
Holy... :eek:

Where is Japan do you live? I can't believe how huge some of your rooms are. When I went to Japan, their houses were puny compared to the size of your room. If I ever go back, I'm gunna want to see a movie :D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I will be coming to Japan with The Mars Volta I wanna watch a flick!!!:D I still can't believe the room you have for Japan. I have well off Japanese friends who don't have 1/2 the room you have...........
Hey, the new album is pretty good!

SheepStar

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, my uncle used to work there a long time ago, and his family's entire place was about the size of this HT. :eek::p They used the same floor to sleep as where they eat.

What a buzz kill....................:(
You are missed Ric RIP buddy..........
Yeah. I was thinking of his love of NAD products when looking up the capacitance on my amplifier, after I checked out the amp Gutz thread here. Then I saw his post here, and it's pretty cool that he is a mod.

Nice setup Sherardp. So when did you say you getting the Carada masking system? :D

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Is your residence in Okinawa or Iwakuni? Nice set-up. A lot of real-estate for Japan.

Last edited:
S

Sherardp

Audioholic
I have'nt peeped in here for sometime, my own setup that is. Still no major changes as of yet. I did add the Oppo BDP83 to my rig though. A very nice player to say the least. The JVC RS10 has been a stellar performer. I was going to upgrade to the new JVC RS25 but may hold out til next yr. I did add some nicer crown molding to the room as well.

And of course I had to import the Paragon for the complete HT experience

jeanseb

jeanseb

Audioholic
I have'nt peeped in here for sometime, my own setup that is. Still no major changes as of yet. I did add the Oppo BDP83 to my rig though. A very nice player to say the least. The JVC RS10 has been a stellar performer. I was going to upgrade to the new JVC RS25 but may hold out til next yr. I did add some nicer crown molding to the room as well.
Nice set up! Thanks for sharing!

I notice that you had an SMS-1?! How do you like it? How much of a difference does it makes?

thanks!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis