avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Well, time to dip into the Modern Warfare well once again. :)

I found MW and MW2 fairly good, got a fair number of hours of fun out of both of them. Black Ops .... not so much, seemed to much like the same old thing I guess.

So, anyone else grabbing this latest version?

Steve

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I may get it eventually, but I'm more excited about Halo CE Anniversary Edition. My friend is getting MW3, so I'm gonna check it out before I buy it, but if I do get it, I'll likely just wait a bit and pick up a used copy for cheap.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not getting it either. Will most likely end up getting it for xmas as a gift :p

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Not getting it either. Will most likely end up getting it for xmas as a gift :p
I liked the first 2. I'll probably ask for it for X-mas too. I'm still playing Batman, (trying to get all the side quests done).

I've got a co-worker that's taking 2 days off from work for it. :rolleyes:

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I've got a co-worker that's taking 2 days off from work for it. :rolleyes:
Wow, two days off work for a video game ... that's just crazy! :D

Steve

P.S. I only took tomorrow off so I can do an MW3 all-nighter. :)
Should have the campaign done by morning if the multiplayer doesn't lure me in.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Had a choice to either pre-order MW3 or Skyrim, choose to go with Skyrim. I'll wait awhile before picking MW3.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've taken two days off from work for less. :D

I enjoy MW, but I'm going to wait for the reviews, and I'm sure not going to drop $60 for it.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm hesitating because I want to make sure 2 people can play on xbox live at the same time on the same xbox. IIRC, MW2 wouldn't let you do that, but Black Ops does.

Crackerballer

Crackerballer

Senior Audioholic
I'm still way too involved in GOW3, so I am passing on this for a while.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
Already pre-ordered on Steam and it is downloaded and sitting on my hard drive waiting to be unlocked. :D

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well I gave in and bought it. I am happy to report that you can have 2 people on the same xbox playing xbox live at the same time.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Well I gave in and bought it. I am happy to report that you can have 2 people on the same xbox playing xbox live at the same time.
It's about time... they really should have done with with MW2, and I was really surprised when you still couldn't with World At War.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Only done a few hours of campaign so far but I find it at least as good as the previous versions, better in some areas for sure. Haven't played MW2 in a while (GOW3 took center stage for a while) but it seems the MW3 graphics have been improved a fair bit, very realistic in some areas, almost too real looking.

Have to wait for my son to get home to continue on the campaign so I'm off to play online for a while, hopefully they've done as well there.

Steve

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Sure is, since the campaign is usually less than 10hrs.
Plus 16 Spec Ops missions and Spec Ops survival mode. On veteran you could easily be looking at 40 hours+. Tons of content that doesn't even include the online multiplayer.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Plus 16 Spec Ops missions and Spec Ops survival mode. On veteran you could easily be looking at 40 hours+. Tons of content that doesn't even include the online multiplayer.
Yes, but after I am done with maybe two play throughs, I am usually done with it. Got half way through Spec. Ops last time and got tired of it.

I was like, "God of War 3???? That was FOREVER ago." :D

Sorry not an Xbox guy.
LOL. That was my initial reaction, but I had a feeling it was Gears.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Sure is, since the campaign is usually less than 10hrs.
Yup, finished the campaign (regular difficulty) in just under 5 hours. It was a good campaign, looking forward to doing it on veteran but it's time for some more online play first. :)

Steve

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis