Mountain Dew - Throwback

majorloser

majorloser

I'm going to keep an eye out for the Throwback Pepsi and Dew. I just can't drink the HFCS junk anymore. I only drink diet soda and out of them I really only like Diet Pepsi. Diet Coke sometimes upsets my stomach.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I like soda every now and again. I don't care for Sobe & such too often.

Quality black coffee is more my brand for a pick me up.

Where are you at?

Rhinelander, Eagle River, Minoqua, or Wausau?? Those are the only places I know of that have a Trig's in WI?

I am enjoying another throwback now. Tasty!
Eagle River -- actually. Haha, weird that someone on here knows about this lil' place...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry but if you're looking for a healthy drink with vitamins it's water and a multi-vitamin pill.

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am generally not after the caffine, though it doesn't really hurt :), I like the taste of Dew. I cut out caffine for a long time and have since ended that, and when I started drinking soda again, I found that most were too sweet for me as well. Soda is one of my few vices; I drink entirely too much of it lately. It used to be that I only drank it when eating fast food and didn't really keep any in the house. Now there is a stock of Dew in the pantry. I don't drink coffee though.

I don't like most diet soda; they all have that odd taste. Aspertame = yuck.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I for one am going to do a double blind drinking test on these with my wife...
I'm still waiting for you guys to do a double TV test between LCDs and Plasmas.:) I bet no one can tell the difference in a double blind test. :)

annunaki

annunaki

I'm still waiting for you guys to do a double TV test between LCDs and Plasmas.:) I bet no one can tell the difference in a double blind test. :)
Home Theater Magazine did one about as double blind as you can with TV's and the plasmas won hands down. Both in the test were rated # 1 or 2 every time by every reviewer out of 7 sets and 5 reviewers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis