Monster Cable Shifts Back Into Lawsuit Gear Against Monster Transmission

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Come on, now, everyone. Even big, bad monsters and their minions have feelings.

True, those are generally feelings of contentment after bilking people out of their money, but still... :D

P

Pete_A

Banned
Like I said I think for myself and your 1st post didn't need to degrade any of us who post here.
Technically this wasn't my first post, but it is is my first post as a private person and also the first since last year. My comments were directed to the people who post the really ignorant and offensive stuff, not everyone who reads or posts on AudioHolics, other blogs, or forums about this topic.

Thanks for the chicklet.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Its bad manners to use the internet to say things to about a person that you woulndn't say to that person's face.
You are wrong I sure would say that after hearing the baloney you are spewing here or on the street. Same difference to me bro. You are right though it was bad manners,and for that I apologize............but in no way I am the guy who hides behind the internet. I would call you out in a sec..........to your face.Period.

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Technically this wasn't my first post, but it is is my first post as a private person and also the first since last year. My comments were directed to the people who post the really ignorant and offensive stuff, not everyone who reads or posts on AudioHolics, other blogs, or forums about this topic.

Thanks for the chicklet.
You are welcome. Technically speaking this WAS your 1st post with a new name.Which isn't allowed in the 1st place. Secondly you were being a bit more general then you are now.Third I myself am sick of hearing the mC crap as their cables are no different or better than www.monoprice.com and they cost an arm and a leg more. For what? Its classic snake oil and deceiving unknowing customers.Lame buisness practices super lame lidigation and mediocre products.........no thanks and I am pretty sure even though I DO NOT speak for everyone here...most are sick and tired of hearing about MC...........

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
You see, this smacks of consumer fraud to me and I think it should be investigated as such. The display is advertised as showing "the Monster difference", i.e. the difference between using a Monster vs. other brand cable. To substitute a different connection type and attribute the better quality picture to the brand of cable just seems fraudulent to me. Where's a lawyer when you need one, never mind the Attorneys General.

P

Pete_A

Banned
You are wrong I sure would say that after hearing the baloney you are spewing here or on the street. Same difference to me bro. You are right though it was bad manners,and for that I apologize............but in no way I am the guy who hides behind the internet. I would call you out in a sec..........to your face.Period.
Really? Some people do make that mistake.

For future reference, what part of my post made you want to get your *** kicked the most?

Obviously this thread has gone way off topic and has no reason to continue. I was doing reseach on multitouch screen technology and shouldn't have let myself get distracted with irrelevant one-sided "discussions" on AudioHolics. I'll be sure to use the same name when I login in again next year.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord

For future reference, what part of my post made you want to get your *** kicked the most?

Obviously this thread has gone way off topic and has no reason to continue. I was doing reseach on multitouch screen technology and shouldn't have let myself get distracted with irrelevant one-sided "discussions" on AudioHolics. I'll be sure to use the same name when I login in again next year.
we don't need to be biased to conclude Monster Cable does unethical business practices (most of which are enumerated in the monster cable threads here)and for that, they should pay.

why don't YOU come over and I'LL kick your ***.

GFY.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Monster Ted, I'd happily update the article that Monster dropped the lawsuit once it has officially been done. Just let me know. Thanks for visiting.
Obviously this thread has gone way off topic and has no reason to continue.
Really??? Did I miss something??? Has Monster Cable dropped it's suit against Monster Transmission or not??? Has Monster Cable reimbursed Monster Transmission for it's legal expenses and damages resulting from frivolous claims and intimidation tactics???

I might have missed something but if not, there is every reason for this thread to continue.

J

jamie2112

Banned
we don't need to be biased to conclude Monster Cable does unethical business practices (most of which are enumerated in the monster cable threads here)and for that, they should pay.

why don't YOU come over and I'LL kick your ***.

GFY.
Go Mike .............I am with ya....

J

jamie2112

Banned

Thats Rich Pete. I never said anything about kicking anyones A**. I guess me calling you out and you not being able to back up any of you bogus statements would make a poser mad.Too funny I wasn't mad but it seems you are pal. No sweat I am easy to find ...............:D You go on with your touch screen technology and we will be right here calling out MC bull****...Have a great year Pete..I know I will.......Don't believe the hype.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Oh yeah I am totally shakin in my boots bro.........just thought I would throw that out there..My avatar can beat up your avatar...:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis