Mad Max "Fury Road"

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Still trying to get a good deal on this one. Happy Bday 3DB. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I finally watched it kinda Saturday night..sayin gkinda becuase it was late and I had to keep the volume donw low... OMG!!!!!! This flick is a masterpiece from an audio/video context. I have to watch this flick when the house is empty becuase the bass hits very hard in quite a few places. Surround mayhem is awesome as well. This flick is definately demo material.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Saw it last night. Audio is great as the video.
Is there supposed to be a tie into the original 3 shows or just another chapter in the saga?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
New ch
Saw it last night. Audio is great as the video.
Is there supposed to be a tie into the original 3 shows or just another chapter in the saga?
It is supposed to be after, but still related to the originals.

Watching it tonight in 3D with the guys. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
New ch

It is supposed to be after, but still related to the originals.

Watching it tonight in 3D with the guys. :)
The 2D is definately my new reference go to bluray in terms of video and audio quality

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just watched it tonight. Perhaps I wasn't in the right mood, but I thought it was okay. Good, mind you, but not as tense as the preview had me thinking it would be. I probably just set the bar too high...or the volume too low.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I just watched it tonight. Perhaps I wasn't in the right mood, but I thought it was okay. Good, mind you, but not as tense as the preview had me thinking it would be. I probably just set the bar too high...or the volume too low.
Ya know, if one sets the bar low enough, one can even surprise one' self.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ya know, if one sets the bar low enough, one can even surprise one' self.
No doubt. I thought that it was a very well made movie, but it wasn't nearly as exciting/stressful as I expected from the preview. Had I watched it without seeing the preview, I think that I would have considered it more exciting.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
No doubt. I thought that it was a very well made movie, but it wasn't nearly as exciting/stressful as I expected from the preview. Had I watched it without seeing the preview, I think that I would have considered it more exciting.
I hear you.. Sometimes reviews/previews have a way of spoiling a movie by setting up expectations that can't fully met.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I agree, the preview left me thinking that this movie would offer a similar sensation to taking speed or pcp. Not that I would know what that would be like. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis