Mad Max "Fury Road"

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Has anyone seen it yet? I would really like to see this flick..

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Comes out tomm, Im guessing this is new and not a remake? That Tom Hardy is a great actor, Ive been seeing good reviews online so far

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
There are shows today, we were talking about trying to see it. If it is still ugly out tomorrow here, we may go see it tomorrow in SF. Took half a day off to go up to the city. The first review I read was Romero talking about it and Mel sat next to him at the premier - Mel liked it, so I'd call that a positive review :D

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
There are shows today, we were talking about trying to see it. If it is still ugly out tomorrow here, we may go see it tomorrow in SF. Took half a day off to go up to the city. The first review I read was Romero talking about it and Mel sat next to him at the premier - Mel liked it, so I'd call that a positive review :D
Be a tough large pair of shoes for, Tom Hardy to fill with Mad Max character.

Mad Max: Road Fury (2015), opened in UK cinemas yesterday, 14th May 2015.

If it does £$ numbers it will be secured for a sequel?

As for going to see it. I stopped going to cinema since 9th May 2013.

Last edited:
skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
I saw it last night; plan on doing a review some time today. Suffice to say that, for summer action movies, IMO it blows Avengers completely out of the water. Be sure to take your heart meds before you go.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Seeing it today. Pretty excited for some nonstop action.

Edit: sure am glad the loudest people ever just walked in.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If that title had just one more "r" in it, Monk would have been first in line.

:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If that title had just one more "r" in it, Monk would have been first in line.
Tell me that doesn't creep you out ... kid's creepy. :D

I'm glad he's all the way over in California.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I can only assume that you didn't see it on Friday because that was dedicated to the opening of Pitch Perfect 2.
I'm planning on pitch perfect next weekend. :D It was just too packed this weekend.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Saw Max Max Fury Road. I like the movie a lot. Definitely worth buying this one IMO.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched it last night in the Theaters. I really liked this film a lot and look forward to the BluRay release of it. Hopefully, the engimeers keep the bass insane when they master this for BluRay. I would not know how to end a movie like this but to me the ending didn`t seem to justice to the film. I will be adding this flick to my collection.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I loved every second of it. Yes, the story is thin and is a bit of a Road Warrior rehash, BUT the characters are interesting and the action is so over the top that it does not matter. It was exactly what I hoped it would be and fits the series IMHO. I thought the ending was fine, but obviously open-ended for another one... GO SEE THIS IN THEATERS :) I will definitely be adding it to my collection.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Threw Fury Road in last night to check out the sound and 3D. IMPRESSIVE. Audio was great in the theater and the disc is no different, tons of LFE and great separation. The 3D appearance is excellent and though it occasionally has some cheesy thrill effects, presentation overall is really good.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Looking forward to watching this one on my system. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis