Little green chicklets and saying thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The thing is that somebody like me running around with 4 of these green things while more knowledgeable members have less is a misrepresentation of sorts.

Moral of the story: It's not a perfect system.
No, not perfect, but I think that people learn to ignore them and take posts for what they are. It might throw off some newbies, though.

As for you having more chicklets than others, don't sell yourself short! There's a lot more to it than knowledge - there's how much you help other people. There is a lot to be said for team players - a lot.

Matt34

Matt34

Yep, I think we've been experiencing chicklet inflation over the past month or so, my friend. My goodness, I'm listed as a mentor. :eek: I think we're on a bubble. I suspect that there will be a chicklet "market correction" in the future, with us getting something like one point for every four or something. :)

BTW, I'm not complaining! Me likey the light green chicklets. I'm waiting for Mazer and Seth to catch the admins. ;)
The "market" definitely has a way of correcting itself around here. ;)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Made to Audioholic Chief! :)
Heh.. I've reached Audioholic General status based on the little knowledge I have and posts like the one I just made!:D
What the hell it still feels good!!;)

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Who cares how many chicklets or posts you have.

It's the quality of the post that matters. Look at me. A perfect example. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'd like to thank all those who were gracious enough to thank me for my simple contributions and have allowed me to attain my tenth little chicklet. I am humbled and appreciative of your support represented by those otherwise insignificant little green squares.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I'd like to thank all those who were gracious enough to thank me for my simple contributions and have allowed me to attain my tenth little chicklet. I am humbled and appreciative of your support represented by those otherwise insignificant little green squares.
Congrats! I'm working on number 7.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
The chicklets should be democratic, in the sense that they should represent a "typical" or "average" assessment of the recipients posts. It should not be possible for a person with 175 thanks to be in the red because of one person's personal vendetta, and such a vendetta seems like valid grounds for banishment.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
to be in the red because of one person's personal vendetta, and such a vendetta seems like valid grounds for banishment.
No different then when one person (YOU) make comments toward another member (me) basically calling them an A$$.

So you can keep calling me that. And remember I made you an A$$.

"Joe is either an idiot or an a$$" stated the chicklet.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
No different then when one person (YOU) make comments toward another member (me) basically calling them an A$$.

not to mention he tries to harras me for my religious beliefs :(
although he has left me alone for a spell.

Peace,
Tommy

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
The chicklets should be democratic, in the sense that they should represent a "typical" or "average" assessment of the recipients posts. It should not be possible for a person with 175 thanks to be in the red because of one person's personal vendetta, and such a vendetta seems like valid grounds for banishment.
And spewing subjective bs on every forum you attend(ie klipsch suck). Why do you think that a@$ forum let you go? If you try just a little and stop acting like your word is the last word, maybe respect will come. Untill then the democracy will speak as it has spoken

btw ive got ten--does that mean my soapbox is better? FTR im more interested in a pint of Harp and a glass of Mcallan right now

Last edited:
MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja

So you can keep calling me that. And remember I made you an A$$.

"Joe is either an idiot or an a$$" stated the chicklet.

You guys need to make up and just ignore each other. To continue this fued is not worth it. Where is the pic of all those body builders in group hug?:eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis