Late the the Party: Game of Thrones

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I finished season 5 the other night. It's finally living up to the hype for me. the last episode of season 5 was pretty awesome. I'm really starting to like Tyrion. He was an early favorite for me from the beginning. I'm a few episodes into season 6 now and looking forward to a few more tonight. I'm almost caught up!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Tyrion has always been a favorite of mine! I can't wait for the next new episode this weekend. :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just finished season 6. Wow. Somebody lit a fire under this show! There's still a lot going on but it finally feels like things are moving along faster now. It's gonna suck when I get caught up.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
GOT S07E04 was freaking DRAGON AWESOME! :D

More please! :D
I just finished episode SE07E03. I'll probably catch up tomorrow. This show was a slow start for me, but I'm all in now. As much as I want to hate her, Cersei is pretty badass. She will do anything to get what she wants.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I just finished episode SE07E03. I'll probably catch up tomorrow. This show was a slow start for me, but I'm all in now. As much as I want to hate her, Cersei is pretty badass. She will do anything to get what she wants.
She is the bad guy, but still not as bad as the Night King and his White Walkers.

Did you notice that the giants (at least 1 of them) are now also....? :eek:

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I like her because Dragons, but she is very entitled...

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
OMG... reading fail. Yes I meant Daenarys. Cersei is a cold, calculating badass for sure though!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Dam!!!! ( Season 6 or is it season 7? :oops: ) The latest season is turning out to be really REALLY good.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Dam!!!! ( Season 6 or is it season 7? :oops: ) The latest season is turning out to be really REALLY good.
That's what I said!
I just finished season 6. Wow. Somebody lit a fire under this show! There's still a lot going on but it finally feels like things are moving along faster now. It's gonna suck when I get caught up.
I'm caught up now. Unless ep 5 is out. S07E4 was pretty farking awesome! All evidence of the slow start I felt in the beginning is gone. I'm officially hooked. I'm glad I waited tho. I hate waiting every week for new episodes. My wife and I binged the hell out of it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It is now already HALF way through the season (S07E05)! Flying by too quickly.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
It is now already HALF way through the season (S07E05)! Flying by too quickly.
More than half. Supposedly there are only 8 episodes this season and 7 the next.

They are saying that even though there are fewer episodes some will be up to 2 hrs long. We'll see.

EDIT: Just checked IMDB. It says there are 7 this season and 6 the next. WOW

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
More than half. Supposedly there are only 8 episodes this season and 7 the next.

They are saying that even though there are fewer episodes some will be up to 2 hrs long. We'll see.

EDIT: Just checked IMDB. It says there are 7 this season and 6 the next. WOW
Oh crap it's worse than I thought. Yeah there are only 7 episodes this year. Now I am really sad. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Oh crap it's worse than I thought. Yeah there are only 7 episodes this year. Now I am really sad. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Yeah. But if they have 2 hour episodes it won't be as bad.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Great Season, the shorter seasons seem to move the plot line a lot quicker and characters meet that we waiting for the past 3-4 seasons. I am loving it,

That being said, you can tell its now a TV series more so than a TV series running off the books, I don't see as much character depth as in the previous seasons. Martin did such a great job in the books, almost too much, now it is significantly different. Haven't decided if that is bad, but the plot is moving a breakneck pace this season!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis