jagerauto post padding

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jagerauto

Banned
you say you would be playing games on it... i would stray from plasmas because if you have the game paused then you coulkd end up burning the image left on the screen, for a while, which gets very annoying... i exsperienced this on one of those wal mart tv's forgot what it was called but they pretty much sucked... so i guess if its a better quality it wont do that? idk...

J

jagerauto

Banned
thats wierd, do you have a surge protector? souds like somehting got messed up in like a storm or something???

J

jagerauto

Banned
These types of events can be highly damaging to electronics these days, especially microprocessor circuits. These sort of events are not prevented by surge protectors and power conditioners.

I have said this many times, that to properly protect modern electronics, a smart UPS with response times to narrow over voltage AND under voltage coupled with response times in the range of 1 to 3 msec is a mandatory expenditure. Everybody worries about the surges, but the sags are, if not more, as damaging.

in other words you got to spend some money to rpotect that money you just spent.. A-men

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis