Not open for further replies.
J

jagerauto

Banned
yea fffffffffffffffffooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr 4

J

jagerauto

Banned
the boxes with the square ports are the best, for a car... if its in a truck, keep it sealed, and span the box as long as you can without excedeing the max airspace for the sub, and keep it just deep enough for the sub!!

J

jagerauto

Banned
Car amp being weird....

i have a sony 760 watt max amp, when i plug both rca's up to the amp and turn it up loud, it makes the subs pulse real fast. but when i only plug one rca into it, dose not matter which one, it works fine, but is not as loud... im pushing 2 premier 10"s 1000w each, and have them 4 ohm wired up and bridged at the amp .... new amp? rca's in amp bad?

J

jagerauto

Banned
dang too bad i need something bigger, but free bump for you!

J

jagerauto

Banned
man its too bad i dont have the extra money right now ... dang lol

J

jagerauto

Banned
sure do i like that somone thought of this i need 25 to post some stuff i have for sale!!! here we go lol

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
we have put the 25 post minimum requirement so that people would know you better before they buy from you ... post padding to do that would be counterproductive.

i thought you just needed 5 to PM.

please stop posting 'post pads' now.

J

jagerauto

Banned
well i have had a ebay account for a while now with 100% feedback, and have never had any problems with any buyers.. not to mention i dont overprice on shipping cuz that sucks...

J

jagerauto

Banned
also im just trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff i have had sitting in my shed for a while, that is high quality stuff that i could care less how much i get for it so here is the best place to get rid of it and make someones day!

J

jagerauto

Banned
ok ok im sorry im not a bad guy i swear lol i will stop and got be productive or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis