Status
Not open for further replies.
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
The DOJ was used as a weapon and Mueller didn't think it was worth pressing charges. Do you really want a police state?

Is that what he said? I heard something completely different. Interesting

highfigh

highfigh

So a lie is more of a crime than obstruction of justice?
Depends on the lie. It's usually the same, if the FBI is concerned and even in cases where someone doesn't remember exactly what happened, the FBI usually wins.

They're politicians- lying is what they do.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
So a lie is more of a crime than obstruction of justice?
Clinton lies under oath which is a felony, although it was during a witch hunt of a trial. Mueller said behind closed doors to Barr that the evidence of obstruction absent OLC rules still would not warrant criminal charges against the President.

There you have it, from the horses mouth, but you will still continue to spin it in your heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Clinton lies under oath which is a felony, although it was during a witch hunt of a trial. Mueller said behind closed doors to Barr that the evidence of obstruction absent OLC rules still would not warrant criminal charges against the President. [my emphasis]

There you have it, from the horses mouth, but you will still continue to spin it in your heads.
That clearly is not the case as the Mueller report and his public statement shows, and you are just putting forth a bald-faced lie misrepresentation.

Edit: I apologize for suggesting that @TankTop5 lied, after he complained in a reply to this post, so misrepresentation will have to do instead.

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
That clearly is not the case as the Mueller report and his public statement shows, and you are just putting forth a bald-faced lie.
From the Daily Beast:

“Mueller’s statement was in contrast to Attorney General William Barr’s previous comments about the DOJ policy in question, an opinion from the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC). When Barr gave a press conference before the public release of Mueller’s report, he said he asked Mueller multiple times if the special counsel would have charged Trump absent that OLC opinion.

“[H]e made it very clear several times that that was not his position,” Barr said at the time. “He was not saying that but for the OLC opinion, he would have found a crime. He made it clear that he had not made the determination that there was a crime.””

Please don’t call me a liar again!

E

<eargiant

Senior Audioholic
From the Daily Beast:

“Mueller’s statement was in contrast to Attorney General William Barr’s previous comments about the DOJ policy in question, an opinion from the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC). When Barr gave a press conference before the public release of Mueller’s report, he said he asked Mueller multiple times if the special counsel would have charged Trump absent that OLC opinion.

“[H]e made it very clear several times that that was not his position,” Barr said at the time. “He was not saying that but for the OLC opinion, he would have found a crime. He made it clear that he had not made the determination that there was a crime.””

You can't leave out the rest of the article linked below. What Barr says that Mueller said is quite contrary to what Mueller's 400 page Report says and what Mueller himself said in front of the cameras a few days ago.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-mueller-announces-resignation-from-justice-department

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
From the Daily Beast:

Your quote from the Daily Beast, that @<eargiant so kindly provided a link to: Mueller: My Hands Were Tied on Charging Trump, does not support your original statement of what Barr himself said what Mueller had said:

Mueller said behind closed doors to Barr that the evidence of obstruction absent OLC rules still would not warrant criminal charges against the President.
I apologize for suggesting that you where lying, and quite simply say that you misrepresented what Barr himself had said what Muller had said.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Clinton lies under oath which is a felony, although it was during a witch hunt of a trial. Mueller said behind closed doors to Barr that the evidence of obstruction absent OLC rules still would not warrant criminal charges against the President.

What is your source of that allegation of behind closed doors? Were you there? Do you have a credible transcript of that allegation?

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
To my knowledge, no one has ever changed their mind or admitted they were wrong on a political issue due to arguments made here. So trying to convince someone on the other side is futile. However, that doesn't make it less fun to laugh at the close-minded, hypocritical and ignorant liberals. Remember B-HO saying that republicans could come along for the ride, but they'd have to ride in the back of the bus? Well, suck it up pansies. Now it's your turn. Enjoy the view from our rear. Hahahahahahaha!!!
Mueller Time.jpg

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
I think the lawyers, most of them, were federal layers from the justice department and the ones hired were not collecting riches.
So, no, their pockets were not lined with riches.:rolleyes:
Weather it it be some or most, the return wasn't worth the investment unless you're a lawyer

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, and we have elected Libtards pushing 'Exterminate the jews'. And, here's the strange part: 80% of Jews in this country vote for Libtards. ? Death wish? Very strange world we now live in.
Whose right wing conspiracy butt did this idiotic "exterminate the jews" thing come from? Is it like pizzagate?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Weather it it be some or most, the return wasn't worth the investment unless you're a lawyer
In reality, the government made money from all the prosecutions and forfeitures of assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis