Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Gonna provide some of your coloring book efforts, too, markw?

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
After 2 years of investigations and 30 million spent lining the pockets of lawyers, you'd think there would be some resolution to this fiasco. Nope, the left still hates him, and the right still likes him, but some dumb arse lawyers are richer than they used to be.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well keep in mind we did get quite a few convictions of slimy drumpf employees....that got fired!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
No need. You can't understand the profound significance of these simple memes so why would I waste my time?
LOL profound....that's funny. Memes just represent you so well....thought your coloring book efforts would be amusing too.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
You're living proof that one can explain something to somebody, but one cannot understand it for them.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
You're living proof that one can explain something to somebody, but one cannot understand it for them.
It’s not my job to understand but to be understood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
If more evidence of malfeasance (taxes, money laundering, etc) is exposed, by all means, impeach away. Until then, I think Congress might want to keep its powder dry.
So, obstruction of justice, multiple times, not once, is no longer a felony? Unless one is not a president?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

After 2 years of investigations and 30 million spent lining the pockets of lawyers, you'd think there would be some resolution to this fiasco. Nope, the left still hates him, and the right still likes him, but some dumb arse lawyers are richer than they used to be.
I think the lawyers, most of them, were federal layers from the justice department and the ones hired were not collecting riches.
So, no, their pockets were not lined with riches.:rolleyes:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think the lawyers, most of them, were federal layers from the justice department and the ones hired were not collecting riches.
So, no, their pockets were not lined with riches.:rolleyes:
Besides a drop in the bucket compared to the stupid golf trips for the drumpf....

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
So, obstruction of justice, multiple times, not once, is no longer a felony? Unless one is not a president?
Mueller was being a D-Bag in his statement yesterday. He could have easily said that Trump committed obstruction of justice and he’s referring it to Congress to impeach. He didn’t say that though because he knows it can’t be proven, instead he made vague statements that will only play out on the 6 o’clock news and not in court. In America if they cannot prove that you are guilty then you are by default not guilty. As a special prosecutor for the department of justice it was his job to try to find guilt, he could not do so so now he is parading this political charade.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Mueller was being a D-Bag in his statement yesterday. He could have easily said that Trump committed obstruction of justice and he’s referring it to Congress to impeach. He didn’t say that though because he knows it can’t be proven, instead he made vague statements that will only play out on the 6 o’clock news and not in court. In America if they cannot prove that you are guilty then you are by default not guilty. As a special prosecutor for the department of justice it was his job to try to find guilt, he could not do so so now he is parading this political charade.

He was being professional unless you mean by d-bag he's not stressing the obstruction from the drumpf administration:

Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Of course it is proven. Read the report. At least 10 solid separate times of proof.
He cannot charge it as a crime per DOJ rules.
So, he passed it on the congress; their case, period. They are the only ones to execute charges by the president until DOJ rules are changed. Simple.
Why do you think those close to a 1000 present and former federal prosecutors signed such a letter that the president committed obstruction of justice? Just for the hell of it? Oh, wait, they are democrats? Hardly.
I guess that republican congressman who read the report and came to the same conclusion just so he can be ridiculed and derided by the other republicans?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
He was being professional unless you mean by d-bag he's not stressing the obstruction from the drumpf administration:

Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”
A statement by the president or suggestion that the scope of the investigation be changed does not necessarily equal obstruction. Asking a question or suggesting a course of action without follow-through would be really tough to prove. Trump has made lots of very stupid statements, the problem with Mueller suggesting he actually committed obstruction of justice fall short on the fact that he did not follow through on any of the very stupid things that he said.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
If I was the president and going through this investigation I would look for any legal means to end it. Being unhappy about it and voicing contempt for it but allowing it to continue is by definition not obstruction. Trump never did a single thing to stop at the investigation although he definitely wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis