Inundated with Audioholics

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Good group of guys. We'll GTG again BSA ...just when and where? I'd like to see a major GTG in the northeast but that is easier said than done.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah I know but Rick is not going to keep them forever is he? maybe he is:(

"Forever".... it just sounds so permanent, doesn't it? :D
Mark knows his maggies are safe, babied, and in a house without kid's fingers. :p
Also close enough to take a ride over to listen whenever he wants.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Well I am in for the next one for sure. I have a ton of ET racked up already and I can take off just about whenever I need. You get preferential treatment when you work the weekends by yourself:) In the meantime I might take a drive to Ricks to listen to the maggies:eek: Rick are you free during the week:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Well I am in for the next one for sure. I have a ton of ET racked up already and I can take off just about whenever I need. You get preferential treatment when you work the weekends by yourself:) In the meantime I might take a drive to Ricks to listen to the maggies:eek: Rick are you free during the week:D
I had hoped to have another small group in mid / late September. I even brought the patio furniture back out after the hurricane.
We've had rain, or the forecast of rain for the entire month.... it's Oct and still #@%&*#* raining.:eek:

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
I had hoped to have another small group in mid / late September. I even brought the patio furniture back out after the hurricane.
We've had rain, or the forecast of rain for the entire month.... it's Oct and still #@%&*#* raining.:eek:
Same thing here:mad:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I'd like to.
Had a little trouble getting everyone's schedules to work this year.
Light turnout, but great company and turned out well.
Halloween/Audio GTG at Rick's, hmm sounds good to me :D
Trick or Treat :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis