i need the best tower for death metal!!!

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I wouldn't imagine it would be good for that if clarity is what you are after.
Above a certain decible level, the clarity, or lack thereof, is determined by ones ears, not the speaker.

Matt34

Matt34

I wouldn't imagine it would be good for that if clarity is what you are after.
Death metal has clarity? I thought it's just a bunch of grunting and screaming into a microphone with heavily distorted guitars?

j/k......kinda:p

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
Death metal has clarity? I thought it's just a bunch of grunting and screaming into a microphone with heavily distorted guitars?
It might be, but that doesn't change the fact that one might want all of that to be distinct, separated, and not muddy.

#1gamecock

#1gamecock

Banned
It might be, but that doesn't change the fact that one might want all of that to be distinct, separated, and not muddy.

pich harmonics and kick-drum... nothing but pure sweetness

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
lol. and i thought i was the only metal head in here. though, its old skool metal for me.
hair bands of the 80's is what i'm into. Dee Snyder's HOUSE OF HAIR (radio show = houseofhaironline.com/ ).
if it aint METAL, ITS CRAP !!!

anyway, i was doing some googleing check this out.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/crackyflipside/ht/ent-center.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=14851272&usg=__QYtPOWOuYKy8Ke5thhuwYPAqr_k=&h=800&w=600&sz=100&hl=en&start=20&tbnid=cC3YeUKjBFLvpM:&tbnh=143&tbnw=107&prev=/images?q=JTR+Triple+12LF&gbv=2&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=G
all i can say is :wow: WOW !!!

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

I took the liberty.

I love the ceiling, and the custom wire speaker grill!

#1gamecock

#1gamecock

Banned
those cerwins are massive!!!! regardless what anybody says i bet they sound sweet for music.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
And so, another newbie overestimates his importance here in the happy land of fun loving audioholics and is set upon a small, calved, iceberg to ever drift towards wherever they drift off to.

J

jamie2112

Banned
And so, another newbie overestimates his importance here in the happy land of fun loving audioholics and is set upon a small, calved, iceberg to ever drift towards wherever they drift off to.
Been seeing alot of that lately. Happy drifting :D

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
something smelled sour from the get go:rolleyes:

gixxerific

gixxerific

Audioholic
Woa, lot's of hate.

To each his own.

Music is music no matter what type, it all has to sound good right. Or is it that only for jazz and symphonic?:confused:

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
There's more involved here than this thread.

Woa, lot's of hate.

To each his own.

Music is music no matter what type, it all has to sound good right. Or is it that only for jazz and symphonic?:confused:
While me may bust each other about differing musical tastes, all are welcome and encouraged.

His forced departure had nothing to do with this thread.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
It is what it is.

Yet still......:eek:
When one barges onto this forum with a pugnacious attitude and refuses to mellow out, you can bet it's only a matter of time before they piss off the wrong person(s). And, it never happens without warning. Should they choose to ignore them, well, you know...

After you've been here for a while, you can almost predict who will soon be shown the door.

This was one of them. He plunked quite a few peoples magic twangers on his first thread after receiving several pages of good advice. Not exactly an auspicious start. Very few people earn a red chicklet on their first few posts. That's not a good sign.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis