Here They Are!!!!!!!!

AVRat

AVRat

Audioholic Ninja
Looking forward to "HP & The Half-Blood Prince"
Hey there, can you provide a link? I am not familiar with this one. It would be most appreciated. Cheers,

Phil
Folks, I am stoked about the next Harry Potter movie! From what I can tell, it looks to be a really good one. Just thought I would mention it. Thus, Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince is set to open on July 15th, 2009. Here is a link for those that may be interested:

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/

I was just curious to see if there are any other forum members here looking forward to seeing it as well. If so, then be sure to post and let us all know. Cheers,

Phil
Surely folks, I am NOT the only Harry Potter fan here.......right? Actually, I really haven't been much of one, but this one looks to be stellar!!!! I can't wait to see it.
Short memory Phil?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Short memory Phil?
No, my memory is fully intact. Well, at least most of the time. ;):eek:;) To date, I have not seen any of the Harry Potter films. Originally, I had planned on going and seeing the HP & The Half Blood Prince. But, for one reason or another it never happened. I do, however, hope to watch it when it becomes available for home rental. Who knows, it may just inspire me to watch the other Harry Potter films. Then again, it may end up being just the opposite. Not sure where this is going, but I never meant to step on any toes. :);):)

Cheers,

Phil

AVRat

AVRat

Audioholic Ninja
Aah, don't worry about my toes.:p Yeah, you really need to start at the beginning. I think the 1st is still my favorite.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
:eek: I recommend at least checking out the first one. I quite enjoyed it.
Personally, I felt the second one was the best and the rest are mostly just OK. Azkaban was a good one too, but the most recent was kind of disappointing.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks guys-I just may do that sometime. ;):p;) The latest one just really looked good to me. Not really sure why I never got around to seeing it. Appreciate all of the good advice folks. :);):)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Personally, I felt the second one was the best and the rest are mostly just OK. Azkaban was a good one too, but the most recent was kind of disappointing.
Interesting John. The latest looked the most appealing to me. As mentioned, I have NOT seen any of them. Who knows, I may just like them. Only time will tell. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Interesting John. The latest looked the most appealing to me. As mentioned, I have NOT seen any of them. Who knows, I may just like them. Only time will tell. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil
They did a good job of making the current one look good in advertising, but it was a bit of a let down. I am not a big fan of the movies actually, I typically rent them rather than see them in the theater, but we actually went and saw the most recent one on the big screen and it was not as good as the better films in the series; even the one just prior to this was much better. Check out the second one, it was actually pretty good. None of them in the series is terrible, and all of them are pretty fun.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
They did a good job of making the current one look good in advertising, but it was a bit of a let down. I am not a big fan of the movies actually, I typically rent them rather than see them in the theater, but we actually went and saw the most recent one on the big screen and it was not as good as the better films in the series; even the one just prior to this was much better. Check out the second one, it was actually pretty good. None of them in the series is terrible, and all of them are pretty fun.
Thanks John for your insights. I will take a look at these films when time allows. Right now, things are a bit hectic. Hopefully, that will change in the near future.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Better yet, read the books.:D
Good plan-except I am not much of a reader. :eek::p:eek: I will in all likelihood just watch them instead. Reading never was one of my better subjects.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh The Anticipation!!!!!

Folks, I am very much looking forward to seeing the upcoming movie Avatar, PG-13 that is due out December 18th, 2009. Here is a link for those that may be interested:

http://www.avatarmovie.com/

However, there a couple of movies that are available now that look very interesting. Here they are:

http://www.armoredmovie.com/

Lots of great actors in this one. Laurence Fishburne always puts on a good show. That is, he just has that ability to really bring out his character regardless of what role he is given. The movie titled Armored, PG-13. There is also a second movie that looks quite appealing to me. It is titled Brothers, R. Here is a link:

http://www.brothersfilm.com/#/?cc=&page=home

There are others, but these three kind of stood out to me. Hope many of you find this helpful. Feel free to add more. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks not too sure about you, but this film really looks to be a good one. It is titled Sherlock Holmes, PG-13 starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. Here is a link:

http://sherlock-holmes-movie.warnerbros.com/

Also, as I have mentioned before feel free to add other upcoming films. The more we are aware the better I always say. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Folks not too sure about you, but this film really looks to be a good one. It is titled Sherlock Holmes, PG-13 starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.

Curious....on the one hand it looks like a fun action/FX flick, on the other hand...no cerebral, curved pipe smoking, deerstalker wearing, coke smoking Holmes, but Downey and big explosions....I don't know, but somehow I think I will have to see it.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Folks, I am very much looking forward to seeing the upcoming movie Avatar, PG-13 that is due out December 18th, 2009. Here is a link for those that may be interested:

http://www.avatarmovie.com/
James Cameron, ever the perfectionist megalomaniac, doing Avatar. It looks visually appealing, especially in 3D and now that I have seen the trailer about 38 times since Saturday I can't imagine not seeing it.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Curious....on the one hand it looks like a fun action/FX flick, on the other hand...no cerebral, curved pipe smoking, deerstalker wearing, coke smoking Holmes, but Downey and big explosions....I don't know, but somehow I think I will have to see it.
Interesting perspective, but you may have a point. You summed it up quite nicely. Well, at least the previews anyways. I am definitely going to see it. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
James Cameron, ever the perfectionist megalomaniac, doing Avatar. It looks visually appealing, especially in 3D and now that I have seen the trailer about 38 times since Saturday I can't imagine not seeing it.
No doubt-I am stoked for seeing this one. it won't be soon enough if you ask me! :D:eek::D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Trying to improve the odds that the girls there are legal? ;)

Awww, come on! It's PHIL. :p :D

(J/King with ya, man!)
Oh most certainly............LOL!!!!! Yeah, kind of noticed that too. :eek:;):eek:

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis