HD Projector CHEAP!!!

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
A friend of mine has a basicly brand new ViewSonic PJ755D projector. He got it brand new, and never used it, just hooked it up to see what it was like. Has 1 hour on it.

SPECS:
Brightness (Lumens) : 2700 ANSI
Contrast (Full On/Off) : 2000:1
HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 576p
EDTV/480p: Yes
SDTV/480i: Yes
Component Video: Yes
Video: Yes
Digital Input: DVI (HDCP)
Personal Computers: Yes

For more specs you can go to http://www.projectorcentral.com/ViewSonic-PJ755D.htm
Hes asking $600 Shipped!!!! You can PM or E-Mail me with any questions.

Thanks,
Sean
E-Mail: sean@sidewayz.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Ok I didnt think he would go lower than 600, but he will now do....

$550 SHIPPED!!!!!

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief

It has 2 hours on it now, from showing it to people.

Sean

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
What size are the images that you're showing?
Not to rain on Rowdy's parade...because he's trying. He's really trying!

But a projected image that has been photographed and then uploaded has so many permutations of variables that one cannot ascertain pq from the upload. You'll quickly discover this if you visit one of the various sites that performs shootouts from the members. It's nice eye candy, but one needs to see a projected image firsthand to make an informed decision on pq. And this is generally done via an AB comparison, side by side.

Either way, if you're interested, I mean not to interrupt. Visit Rowdy's pad (if he'll allow it) or visit a dealer that can show you 480, 720, 768 and 1080 side by side. And then one can sift and winnow between crt, lcd, dlp, softness, grain, jaggies, artifacts, noise level, etc. Or just purchase this one from Rowdy via pm...it seems like a fine machine. I own a projector and I think I always will. Just don't judge a pj's pq via uploaded images. I think you need to judge the stats to others on paper, and pq in AB in person. Just my $0.02. And I am not in any way attempting to steer you away from Rowdy's pj: It seems to be in perfect shape, hardly used, and he wants to sell it. So negotiate on (hopefully with some good advice).

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Youre not raining on my parade, or Chris's (the one actually selling it) Someone somewhere else wanted pics of it on, so he took em and I put them up here.

Back to buisness though, hes down to $500 Shipped.

Sean

J

James 7

Audiophyte
For Sale Seleco Ht-300

Please make an offer I have a Seleco HT-300 (original price was $15,000), it needs to be repaired Seleco tod me the cost of the repair would be about $1000.

Will consider any reasonable offer. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis