Have you ever just "lost it"?

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
ironlung said:
Rjbuds and Pyrrho,

The clock still ticks....
'they' have room for skepicts on the ship also.
See post 199 on this thread.
You just have to have faith.

The chosen one,
Ironlung C.A.S.H.
Hokey dokey, Iron. But you hafta 'prove' aliens exist before I send my check for flight reservations. :p

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
shokhead said:
I'm waitingf for simply proff of heaven. And because somebody writes a book with big words does not prove anything. Proff would be somebodys been there and tells us about it. Of course that person would be put away. LOL
There's probably a Messiah wing at most mental health hospitals.

Wouldn't it be hilarious to find out the second comming couldn't save the believers during the apocalypse because he's all "hopped up on goofballs" in a padded room. LOL

tick....tick....tick....tick,
Ironlung

P.S. Anyone know a good gold leaf man? :D

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
In due time my friend!

rjbudz said:
Hokey dokey, Iron. But you hafta 'prove' aliens exist before I send my check for flight reservations. :p
Only after a lifetime of toil and sacrafice for all, except me (the Chosen One), will you be rewarded with proof.

PM me for the address to ship your belonings and the routing numbers to empty your accounts. :) It's the only way 'they' will save us.

The Chosen Ones word should be proof enough. Would I lie to you?

Every second past is a second wasted,
Ironlung

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
ironlung said:
Only after a lifetime of toil and sacrafice for all, except me (the Chosen One), will you be rewarded with proof.

PM me for the address to ship your belonings and the routing numbers to empty your accounts. :) It's the only way 'they' will save us.

The Chosen Ones word should be proof enough. Would I lie to you?

Every second past is a second wasted,
Ironlung
For all we know,your the Devil. :eek:

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
mulester7 said:
.....no, Shok, The Lord Jesus and Church attendance IS for everyone, but the forces of evil are strong and cunning....Dukester, I am humbled.....

.....boys, they're killin' me....I worked last night dog-catching two trains that fell short of NLR, and just got called to pilot a new man to Van Buren and back....I've not worked for as much as 6 weeks while on this board, and have worked 7 times in the last 9 days....when it rains, it pours....over.....
Wrong,wrong.wrong. I can sit on my toilet and do the same thing i do at church,worship a god.

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
Beating a dead horse!!!

I know its dead.

I just had an experience of my "hope for the hopeless" point in an earlier post.

Last Tuesday night my girlfreind (of 8 years) and I had to put one of our dogs to sleep. She had advanced pancreas disease. She was obviously in alot of pain. We did what we thought was best for her. As much as we wanted her to stay with us.

After she was gone my womans mother (a hardcore Catholic) started talking all this jive how "...shes not gone..." and "...she has her wings now..." and "...she looking down on us...she's in heaven now...you will be together again." All the comforting things we have all heard before when someone or something dies.

I was a little jealous that I could not get any comfort from that thought. I know my dog is not in heaven, she's dead. I think even the believers will agree with me on that. After all she was not "created in gods immage".

It was a hopeless situation, keep her alive and suffering terribly or she gets the needle and I only see her face in my minds eye or photos. Turn to Jesus and you'll feel better mom says. Hope for the hopeless...

Any one else have their sticks ready? :(

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
thusness and suchness

there is only thus

Wake up...wake up right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
OMG wall hacks, why was this thread brought back from the dead?!?! :rolleyes:

Well if the wheels are rolling again, I HATE GOD.

there, that should piss some ppl off. :p :rolleyes:

Sheep

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Sheep said:

Sheep
Not sure about the wall hacks (CS freak...), but as soon as I saw this as an active thread in the Steam Vent...well...I had to think.

WHO BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK FROM THE DEAD?!

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
jaxvon said:
WHO BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK FROM THE DEAD?!
.....Jaxvon, that would be one of your favorite posters, mulester7, haha.....Sheep, as you get a little older, you will realize the magnitude of The Entity you just said you hate....we'll sure hope so....plant life may have spread out of saltwater, but I don't believe man did....we come from the mating of a microscopic egg, with yolk, and an even more microscopic sperm cell....and how many generations have come forth, before finally, us?.....mind boggling indeed.....

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
Sheep said:

Sheep
RED! RED! Thats a RED!

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
I couldn't help it....

mulester7 said:
.....Jaxvon, that would be one of your favorite posters, mulester7, haha.....Sheep, as you get a little older, you will realize the magnitude of The Entity you just said you hate....we'll sure hope so....plant life may have spread out of saltwater, but I don't believe man did....we come from the mating of a microscopic egg, with yolk, and an even more microscopic sperm cell....and how many generations have come forth, before finally, us?.....mind boggling indeed.....

I just had to post.

Since we are trying to bring this back. I'll try to give something to discuss.

Are you all ready?

Here it comes.....

Intelligent Design

It's a sneaky way of trying to get creationism taught in public school.

:) We already know the belivers believe and the reasonable people don't:). So lets talk about forcing christian dogma on the general public.

Much time has been wasted...the aliens are in route,
Ironlung

P.S. When I'm dead I will be as aware as I was before I was born!

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
ironlung said:
Very good stuff in there. Lots of wisdom to be gained. Why muck it up with the God stuff?:)
....IronLung, He is All, we are nothing....even our best is as filthy rags.....I've talked on the phone a few times with Duke The Dukester....now there is a guy, you can tell, is real.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
ironlung said:
So lets talk about forcing christian dogma on the general public.

Much time has been wasted...the aliens are in route,
Ironlung
.....forcing?????....that's an irritation-defense manifestation, felt, from conviction felt, Ironlung, which is built into us, and as much as I like you, your handle is depressing....did someone already have SpringFlower?.....

.....and yes, that second part could be entirely true....The Bible says we shall see Him in the air/sky....come at me on this fine Saturday night, guys, pease....roll them clocks back tonight...fall back in the Fall, spring, Spring, you know.....

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Guys guys!

My last post was just a joke, I meant no harm, I also didn't want the thread to regain life.

This is a topic where we have to agree to disagree. Some people can't be convinced either way.

It was a good run while it lasted,

Sheep

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
Breaker Breaker......

mulester7 said:
....much as I like you, your handle is depressing....did someone already have SpringFlower?.....
Someone should start a thread to explain screen names. There are many I'm curious about. Some are obvious some not so.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Sheep said:
Some people can't be convinced either way.Sheep
.....Sheep, no one could convince anyone here, of this topic, anyway....certain things MUST, be experienced first-hand....I am simply advocating encouragement, to think back to a better time when you were going to Church....was your life happier?....wonderfully stable?....thinking back to that time, does a feeling of "you didn't know you had it so good at the time", come to you?....it all starts, with a return to a Sunday Morning Congregational Service, at a Church that seems to be alive and prospering, and I don't mean the offering plates necessarily, Churches don't get free electricity and buildings, by the way, and people have to eat and have cars and clothes.....

.....and, equip yourself, with a vow to attend regularly asap, even as unto, every time the doors are open, if possible, that you might feel, and be, in fact, a part of The Body....the renewing of our minds, Gentlemen, establishes either acceptable behavior governed by what we feel deep-down, or a slyly-applied callousness, to acceptable behavior according to our guts....The Renewing of The Mind....what do we feed our heads?........I wish Duke The Dukester would post and tell us what going to Church means to him.......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis