STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Happy Fathers Day to all my AH buds that have kids and to all my AH buds Dads!

Have a great one!:):):):cool::cool::cool:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I also would like to thank you for that warm wish,Happy Fathers Day right back at ya and I hope you and all the Dads young and old have the very best day possible with family and friends. :)

L

ldgibson76

Junior Audioholic
Happy Father's Day to all of the Audioholics dads out there!

Regards!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You Guys Rock!

Thanks a bunch Doug. I got a phone call early this morning from my daughter wishing me a Happy Father's Day. ;);) She went on to explain my gift will be a few days late, but should arrive soon. :):p:) Personally, I was just happy that my daughter cared enough to call. That really meant a lot to me. As such, here is a Happy Father's Day wish to ALL of my audioholic brothers that have kids. You guys are the greatest! :);):) Be sure to enjoy this day.

Cheers,

Phil

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Phil,

My 8yo son gave me a hand made card this morning thanking me on teaching him how to throw and catch a baseball and how to shoot a basketball. Awesome to say the least!:)

I wonder who taught him how to hit???:confused::D

My wife gave me a card that said "worlds greatest dad" on it and on the inside it said "it helps that your sleeping with the judge":eek::)

Like I said...have a great one!

Doug

Have a

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Happy Father's Day to all! I'm off to play some golf.

-pat

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey Phil,

My 8yo son gave me a hand made card this morning thanking me on teaching him how to throw and catch a baseball and how to shoot a basketball. Awesome to say the least!:)

I wonder who taught him how to hit???:confused::D

My wife gave me a card that said "worlds greatest dad" on it and on the inside it said "it helps that your sleeping with the judge":eek::)

Like I said...have a great one!

Doug

Have a
Doug, when my daughter was younger she would make me cards like that. It really touched me. Glad to hear your son is just as thoughtful. :):) It sounds like your wife has a great sense of humor. Be sure to have a great one yourself my friend. Still smiling about the card your wife got you. There is nothing like a good laugh imho. ;):p;)

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Doug, thanks for the reminder from a non-dad but a son! :D Gotta remember to call today.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!

J

jamie2112

Banned
Bah humbug............oh wait thats a different holiday...Happy dads day to all out there. Doug back at ya buddy.......hope all the dads out there have a great day..........

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Bah humbug............oh wait thats a different holiday...Happy dads day to all out there. Doug back at ya buddy.......hope all the dads out there have a great day..........
A long distance fathers day for you.:( Well I hope it's as happy as it can be, Jamie.:)

16hz lover

Audioholic Intern
My son got me a 3 car Supercar Sensation for my present...you get to take them on alot of backroads to open them up....lasts about 3 hours..lots of fun

Lamborghini Gallardo...underpowered for 190,000 dollars

Aston Martin Vantage-great combination of performance and luxury, and a wicked exhaust note above 5k RPM

Third car was a twin-turbo Nissan GT-R....sorry, no pictures It was likely the fastest of all of them.

You can go to the Supercar Sensation website...google it up.

My son is the greatest.:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
That supercar thingy sounds freakin awesome. I hope my Dad doesnt see that. Something tells me that lap dance I got him will be disappointing :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
At least once, but I promised not to tell.

Hmmm. Such a nice thread has been soiled. Then again, FD is over for most people here, so maybe it's okay. :eek:
Seriously, Fathers Day was great. Got to do the family dinner thing tonight and watched a little of the US Open with pops and my brother. His kids are awesome.. Lots of fun

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Seriously, Fathers Day was great. Got to do the family dinner thing tonight and watched a little of the US Open with pops and my brother. His kids are awesome.. Lots of fun
Sounds like you had a great day.I too spent the day with various family members and it was great,watched a little of the open and the entire U.S. soccer match they won 3 to 0 and advanced,beat the sphinx out of Egypt,LOL.

S

speakEZ

Audioholic
The wife let me buy a new odyssey putter:D deadly on the greens now:rolleyes:...well not really :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis