William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
But is this really "new" news? I think people have known this since he ran.
No. I don’t think it’s new, and it’s getting harder to conceal. He must’ve had o good batch on Thursday night lol.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No. I don’t think it’s new, and it’s getting harder to conceal. He must’ve had o good batch on Thursday night lol.
This is a non-story IMO. The voters are either voting against Trump, or they're voting for Joe's administration. They're putting their trust in the people behind-the-scenes. Since the get go it has been intentional to keep Joe away from the camera as much as possible. I don't think this will really work strategically for the Republicans because Joe saluting the wrong person isn't really new. Assuming Trump wins, it's because of his policy.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
To add to that, doesn't make it right, and there's a great argument for age limits. But the reality is many voted for him already knowing his age. Saying now, Aw man where did all that energy come from?!?! It's just not really a story to me. Joe had to make a public appearance, so they probably juiced him up.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah not a story. Just making a joke since everyone was talking about it.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
The majority of Americans no longer trust the National Mainstream Media. Which is where you get all your information. So all of its irrevelant. Trump is more popular now than he ever was. The Democrats know this and are in a full blown panic. They are doing everything they can to take him out. Ethics do not matter at this point to the democrats. They are scared to death. The news media cannot take him out. The Democrats are only making him more popular with there corrupt tactics. If they don’t change course soon and run an honest campaign they are going to get killed in the General election
I hate Bonscott.
Bonscott rips the tags off of mattresses and pillows and keeps them in a safe deposit box.

Bonscott has thick callus tissue built up on his knees from kneeling and worshipping at the altar of Fat Donnie's stunted little 'shroom.
Bonscott needs to say a thousand Hail Marys, and beg forgiveness from his intellectual superiors. (everyone).

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
I hate Bonscott.
Bonscott rips the tags off of mattresses and pillows and keeps them in a safe deposit box.

Bonscott has thick callus tissue built up on his knees from kneeling and worshipping at the altar of Fat Donnie's stunted little 'shroom.
Bonscott needs to say a thousand Hail Marys, and beg forgiveness from his intellectual superiors. (everyone).
What happened did you just come out of the basement of your Mommy and Daddy’s house after your 24-7 Xbox video game binge. Go back down there by yourself where you belong.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You have probably heard the part of the Law of Supply & Demand containing "At a price the market will bear"- the market needs to refuse to pay the prices when they increase too quickly and there's no underlying cause of the increases. OTOH, people want what they want, so.....but is a pickup truck really worth $100K?

What is your take on the housing price increases in Canada that are making home ownership very difficult, if not impossible for many? I was watching a video where the presenter said that the curbs introduced, and which worked, were ended by Justin Trudeau. True, false, partly either?

Or, is that all because of the sub-prime mortgage lending BS that was created by the US?
I don't know what these 'curbs' are that you refer to, so I can't comment on that.

The housing shortage in Canada didn't happen overnight. This crisis has been decades in the making. Canada didn't have the same subprime mortgage crisis that you had in the US didn't happen here. And, while I won't say that NINJA loans were impossible to get here, mortgage regulations were/are more stringent here.

I read an article a few weeks ago that gave a very thorough explanation of how we got to this point. This one isn't bad, but not quite as comprehensive as the one I'm trying to find.

The pandemic, during which construction practically ground to a halt and the following supply constraints provided the conditions where a problem turned into a crisis.

With labour and material shortages still a factor, developers have been concentrating on more profitable housing, rather than building for lower income families, leaving them literally out in the cold.

H

hole46

Enthusiast
Pray all you want. Delusional brainwashed idiots that compare Trump with Hitler will not decide the next election. The majority of the country is just not that stupid. Biden was portrayed as moderate that could come in and unite the country without all the drama surrounding Trump. Instead we all know now he is just a puppet for the far left. The most corrupt President in history attempting every way to eliminate his opponent. None of it is working. Dementia Joe will be in a rocking chair at home in November where he deserves to be. That’s if he even it makes it that long
You’ve got the nerve to call someone a delusional brainwashed idiot, you seem to be referring to yourself there.
You need to change your username, you’re an insult to the name of Bon Scott, the original singer of AC/DC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Bonscott is a booger head.
Bonscott looks like something that was shot at and missed, and $hit at and hit.
I hate Bonscott...he can eat toenails.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
You’ve got the nerve to call someone a delusional brainwashed idiot, you seem to be referring to yourself there.
You need to change your username, you’re an insult to the name of Bon Scott, the original singer of AC/DC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If you are going to Compare Trump with Hitler. Someone who was responsible for exterminating 6 million Jews. Delusional Brainwashed Idiot is probably too soft of a term. Or maybe they are not mentally capable of knowing who Hitler was.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
The way I see it in the US election this time is that the US has to pick the lesser of two evils. Not that Biden is evil in the same light as Trump. I consider Biden very much a moderate who understands the value of political alliances with other countries, something that Trump has no f'in clue about. Biden knows the US can't make it alone in this world these days, No country can. All our economies are intertwined. Trump think's he can isolate the US from the rest of the world without any impact to the US economy while damaging relations with its closet allies in his foolish quest to do so. The US became the laughing stock of the world under Trump's rule and will do so again if that dumb ass csucker in again. I have an immense hatred for the Republican party and what it stands for now that Trump is their candidate again. I just pray that more knowledgeable people will keep Trump out of power on election day. He has no business running a country. I put Trump in the same camp as Saddam Hussein, Putin, and in some respects Hitler. His quest is power and not the well being of the US.
Biden is about Empire and not just making alliances with other countries. He's currently driving this country into further debt by fighting a proxy war against a nuclear power like Russia, that's not smart. Someone must tell that old, sleepy dingbat that the Cold War is over.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Biden is about Empire and not just making alliances with other countries. He's currently driving this country into further debt by fighting a proxy war against a nuclear power like Russia, that's not smart. Someone must tell that old, sleepy dingbat that the Cold War is over.
You chewed on leaded paint chips as a child? The only dark empire on the horizon are the idiot maga crowd.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Dementia Joe in a campaign speech today told the crowd he was running for congress. Somebody tell sleepy Joe he is running for president. They are not going to be able to hide this guy. He is losing support from all corners.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Dementia Joe in a campaign speech today told the crowd he was running for congress. Somebody tell sleepy Joe he is running for president. They are not going to be able to hide this guy. He is losing support from all corners.
So you prefer drumphy dementia where he's still battling Obama even though he never did? Claiming decades of no war under his watch? Joe is at least sane, drumphy is fu*king gone.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
So you prefer drumphy dementia where he's still battling Obama even though he never did? Claiming decades of no war under his watch? Joe is at least sane, drumphy is fu*king gone.
I prefer not a pending WW3. I prefer millions of people we know nothing about invading the country to live on the streets along with millions of other people. I prefer not to spend a $120 on a tank of gas. I prefer not to go to the grocery and notice the price goes up almost weekly and the size of the item goes down. I prefer that that Amplifier I was going buy did not double in price from just 3 years ago. I prefer the housing market that took a sh@t under Biden comes back. Yea. I prefer this trainwreck Biden put this country on gets put back on the track. Yea I prefer Trump. It’s not even close

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
in a campaign speech today told the crowd he was running for congress
it did happen in 2020.

"
Feb 25, 2020
Speaking to a South Carolina crowd just days before the state's primary election, former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly told the audience he was a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. "

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Seems to me that's only the beginning. Russia's goal is to seize Ukraine land and then grab more.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I don't know what these 'curbs' are that you refer to, so I can't comment on that.

The housing shortage in Canada didn't happen overnight. This crisis has been decades in the making. Canada didn't have the same subprime mortgage crisis that you had in the US didn't happen here. And, while I won't say that NINJA loans were impossible to get here, mortgage regulations were/are more stringent here.

I read an article a few weeks ago that gave a very thorough explanation of how we got to this point. This one isn't bad, but not quite as comprehensive as the one I'm trying to find.

The pandemic, during which construction practically ground to a halt and the following supply constraints provided the conditions where a problem turned into a crisis.

With labour and material shortages still a factor, developers have been concentrating on more profitable housing, rather than building for lower income families, leaving them literally out in the cold.
I don't know if it's happening in Canada, but lots of corporate real estate buyers are snapping up homes that could be rented, some rehabbed and flipped- some of these buyers are having serious problems because things haven't gone as planned and they're losing their butts. When these are out of state or out of country buyers, I don't have a problem with that because they're driving prices up- average rent costs more than the monthly payment for a >$200K house.

Consider yourself lucky that you didn't have the same financial BS we did- it could have been avoided, but it wasn't. Banks wrote high risk mortgages and sold the debt to others and it turned to crap- part of the fallout from this was that mortgage insurers ended up shelling out a ton of money when the loans were in default. I watched a documentary about it and Countrywide Loans were one of the worst. A new hire said he was walking toward the building on his first day and saw a Porche with plates showing 'FUNDUM'. He asked someone what it meant and as it turned out, the car was owned by the top dog and it meant "If the borrower can fog a spoon, fund them". The father of one of my customers was the CEO of a mortgage insurance company and he went to Congress, to tell them that incredibly bad things were on the way, but they didn't listen.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
What's the difference between this proxy war and the Iran/Iraq War? Same adversaries, different chess pieces.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis