lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Biden is a liar. He has been caught bald-faced lying to our faces. I don't know about anyone else but, where I grew up, anybody that does that will always be suspect, especially without admittance or apology. He's a beady-eyed snake in the grass. Best thing that can be said about him is just that. He's a bald-faced liar, and as such, cannot be trusted. Not my fault. I grew up around more honorable people than that.

The idea of a Trump being president is more indicative of the circus our politics actually is, and the politics we deserve. I don't particularly care for him either, but I understand how/why he got there. The "deplorables" want a reset. This is in great part due to the incessant fleecing of this country by these career politicians. Biggest reason Trump is there is because the Democrats offered up Hillary, who is yet another chiseling, scandalous bitch. That's what they have. And who's the next champion, Gavin Newsom? Good grief.

With all of this TDS, I believe the left needs/deserves another 4 years of him. Here, chew on this, since it's what you obviously live for and wanted. You can't sit around on forums and hawk and bash people without him, or someone like him.

I honestly don't understand how anyone has time to follow this all so closely, and yet be so wrong with the outcomes. That's right. One can go on just about any internet forum with a non-topic section that the obsessives will drag up politics in it. All the predictable, token and trendy buzz-words, all reading from the same script of so called (albeit third-hand, and hind-sighted) facts. It ends up turning into one huge, like-minded circle-jerk (progressives mostly), under one preprogrammed brain. And in spite of the many hours invested, they end up being wrong upwards of 99% of the time. Imagine following something so dedicatedly and while signing one's name to it, just to be so wrong, and then on that record, tell someone else how they should vote?

I'm an equal party hater. People that try to inflict one brand over the other as superior, can pretty much stick it where the sun don't shine. Otherwise, from here on, I'll just stick to that old adage about the discussion of politics and religion in otherwise polite company, at least until I find people who are actually good at politics, which are rare as hens teeth.
Compared to the drumph's epic lying Biden is pinocchio with a short nose. Maga has perfected the circle jerk far more than any progressive ever did, and talk about sheep and followings, the maga are best at it. I agree neither party is great, tho. Just that the maga/republicans have been far worse for years. That goes for those that believe their poop too.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Compared to the drumph's epic lying Biden is pinocchio with a short nose. Maga has perfected the circle jerk far more than any progressive ever did, and talk about sheep and followings, the maga are best at it. I agree neither party is great, tho. Just that the maga/republicans have been far worse for years. That goes for those that believe their poop too.
Think it was you who said Trump's lying was at an olympian level LOL. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The inflation was more on drumphy, or rather events on his watch plus his poor reaction to them....
Assuming this is true, Biden needs to stop claiming that he did things that aren't possible. He also needs to stop ending programs, reinstating them and claiming that he fixed a problem.

The inflation couldn't have been avoided. The response to COVID was to tell everyone to stay at home and pay them- how would that expense NOT affect the economy? The food supply was affected, all manufacturing, government- I can't think of much that wasn't negatively affected. Shipping & distribution are still f&cked, the semiconductor industry was terribly impacted, motor vehicles sat on lots waiting for parts and now, people still don't want to work- the stats being troweled out aren't accurate. The construction industries and trades aren't close to recovering and people stopped working and came up with other ways to make money, yet so many are absolutely fine with hundreds of thousands of people coming into the country for jobs. How the hell can that work? I sincerely hope a lot of the people coming in can do the jobs in industries that lost the most.

So many say that POTUS can't do as much as they say, then give credit to their guy or dump on the other.

Narratives are for trying to make a point- they are seldom accurate.

And no, I'm not defending Trumplestiltskin in any way.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
We supposed to believe Faux News instead? Maga propaganda? Putin's little b*tch drumphy?
Whoever is in charge at Fox needs to watch their own news channels and be required to report on what they saw.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord

Anybody know if these figures are right?
The problem with this report is that economic policies take 4 years to see the effects. So the glamor days being reported here by Trump's tenure are in fact the policies instituted by his predecessor, Obama. Biden is stuck dealing with the poop that Trump put out plus the greed effect of industries post Covid. Republicans rather bury their heads a in the sand and point fingers then to truly understand these simple facts.

Trump is a highly incompetent leader with no grasp in reality on the world's stage, He is however, a highly competent cheat on taxes, business and relationships.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Not a Bidin fan at all but anyone is better than Trump. I was ready to consider voting for any Republican not named Trump.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like Pence is now officially out on Trump. More Republicans need to do this and take the party back from MAGA.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis