Foster Family theater

M

mjfoster77

Audioholic
I like how you made a door out of the closet housing your electronics. I take it you can get behind that somehow though, right?

David
There is a small storage space behind the av equipment. There is another door to get behind there. But I can't access because the back is attatched. I have small holes in the corners to fish cables from one shelf to another. At some point I might rip the back board off and add some type of swinging door on the back. I wasn't there the day the contractor did that.

M

mjfoster77

Audioholic
Great job.. I have a couple of questions though
Why did you use Delta FL. Your basement looks dry enough. I bought some to use with mine but ended up just carpeting over concrete. It has been a year and I haven't had issues.
Also, Is your basement below or above grade. My understanding is that if it is below grade, extruded polystyrene should be used.
The basement is below grade. I wanted to use the delta fl, just in case. I didn't want to spend all this money finishing the basement and then have some type of water issue. It was just a security I guess

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
looks real nice !

though too much white for my taste. but what i think doesn't matter.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis