EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, super scumbag Jim Jordan got nominated for speaker...nothing like having an election denier, and Trump ass kisser potentially third in line.
Yes, but still not enough vote to get elected by the whole house. ;)
Not over until it is over.

highfigh

highfigh

Rush's ego was too big for my taste, and it always felt like he was promoting himself. Even his 30th celebration felt like he was patting himself on the back. However, I still think Hannity radio was worse. He'd say to callers, You big fat jerk! Plus he sort of coined the term tabloid journalism LOL.
Some voices are like fingernails on a chalkboard but his voice, to me, was like Wolverine's knife blades across my back.

Self-promotion is fine- why would he not do that? But he was just so damned annoying.

highfigh

highfigh

Well, super scumbag Jim Jordan got nominated for speaker...nothing like having an election denier, and Trump ass kisser potentially third in line.
At the moment, I'm more concerned with 2nd in line.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I remember the headline from drudge: Sean Hannity is the longest running news anchor in history. I imagine that was quite the celebration party. ;) Even to Republicans it's meaningless.

highfigh

highfigh

You do realize the ego you're talking about, right?
I meant that in a general way- it's fine and he had his audience which never included me. How he did it is the thing, well one of the things I didn't like.

And to think that somewhere, his shows have been archived and people probably pay to listen to that crap. Yeesh!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Nah, she's not nearly as bad as numbnuts like Jordan or Scalise (or McCarthy).
Some people have an issue with a black woman in power so they gyrate towards authoritarian white males that tried to overturn a free and fair election.

Of course, they like to carry water for Trump and his toadies as well. All in the name of fake equivalences.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Some voices are like fingernails on a chalkboard but his voice, to me, was like Wolverine's knife blades across my back.

Self-promotion is fine- why would he not do that? But he was just so damned annoying.
Agreed. And when he got busted for abusing prescription drugs, he was a "victim." Even though he ranted about any and all drug users to go to jail.

highfigh

highfigh

Agreed. And when he got busted for abusing prescription drugs, he was a "victim." Even though he ranted about any and all drug users to go to jail.
He probably ranted about them before he became hooked.

I don't remember which drug(s) he used, but if it was an Opiod, it's easy to understand- many people who don't use recreationally become addicted just because that category is so easy to 'need'.

But, illegal drugs and the drug trade kill many who are innocent.

The Doctors who prescribe drugs need to pay attention to the patients, before AND after the prescriptions are filled. Sure, they may be busy and they don't necessarily see how often a patient refills, but that should change.

highfigh

highfigh

Nah, she's not nearly as bad as numbnuts like Jordan or Scalise (or McCarthy).
Have you listened to her?

Scalise is out, Jordan isn't guaranteed. As usual, the GOP has rolled the clown car out for all to see.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Have you listened to her?

Scalise is out, Jordan isn't guaranteed. As usual, the GOP has rolled the clown car out for all to see.
Yes, still has better things to say than the clown car that is the GOP. At least she's not a traitor like the maga idiots.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
That Washington Post announcement said this:
U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan said Monday she will impose a limited gag order on former president Donald Trump in advance of his election interference trial, as requested by prosecutors.

The gag order, she said in a ruling issued from the bench after a hearing, will prohibit all parties from statements “publicly targeting” special counsel Jack Smith, his staff, her staff or “any other court personnel.” Statements about the families of those individuals are “absolutely prohibited as well.”

Even before the order was issued, Trump’s lawyer John Lauro said they would appeal any such order, as it would affect important free speech principles, particularly for a leading candidate for president.

Trump “can argue that this prosecution is politically motivated,” the judge said, but he cannot disparage the prosecutor by calling him a thug or “vilify and implicitly encourage violence against public servants who are simply doing their jobs.”

She is also barring Trump and all parties from making statements about witnesses in the case.
Judge Chutkan's order has nothing to do with free speech and is all about preventing witness, juror, or court personnel intimidation.

@Mr._Clark had recently noted that gag orders might silence Trump as he has frequently been the source of useful evidence that could used by the prosecution against him. Perhaps the prosecutors have decided that Trump's lawyers might have convinced him to STFU, at least for a while, and that no further self-incriminating evidence would be forthcoming. We'll see.

Compared to the recent news coming out of the Middle East, this news is more easily digested.

Last edited:
isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
That Washington Post announcement said this:
I cant find it right now, but some of the back and forth between her and Trumpys lawyers was golden...she put them in their place.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis