Enter to Win: TSBL Bookshelf Speakers Pair from The Speaker Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Contest Question: Do you listen to movies in Stereo, 3.1, 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1?

Almost always 7.1 now for movies.

nova

nova

Full Audioholic
Depends,....
Computer = 5.1
Main HT = 5.1
most casual TV = 2.1

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I listen to movies in 5.2 as I have no room for the additional two rear channels. As for music, I prefer mainly stereo but have to admit at times using PL II music can sound really good on some songs.

Cheers,

Phil

manofsteel2397

manofsteel2397

Audioholic
i listen to movies in 5.1 and love every min of it a movie with out a good soundtrack just isnt the same any more

M

mjfoster77

Audioholic
I listen in 5.1, but if I win these bad boys I'll be in 7.1!

rockybrown

rockybrown

Audiophyte
At this point I listen to movies in stereo, hopefully that will change soon.
Thanks for the chance!

Shintsu

Shintsu

Banned
I spent quite a sizable amount as far as computer speakers and audio goes to get a good 5.1 setup (Logitech Z-5500 Digital THX 5.1 system running through AR Coax cable to an M-Audio Revolution 5.1 sound card) so you bet that's how I listen to my movies. I always watch movies in 5.1, save for the odd occasion I watch on my TV and then it's only stereo. On a side note, anything more than 5.1 is utterly ridiculous and unnoticeable. More speakers does not mean better immersion, I say get a good pair of mains, get a good center, get some decent back channels and run it through a good receiver/preamp & set of amps and you will have a great movie experience.

D

daxarms

Enthusiast
I listen in 6.1 where supported. Never tried 7.1 and may actually go back to 5.1

T

tomjtx

Audiophyte
I watch movies in stereo now but would like to listen in 5.1 which is why I am entering this contest :)

TwoPints

TwoPints

Audiophyte
I usually watch movies in 5.1, but at the moment my receiver is broken, so I watch in 2.1. My wife and I are planning on upgrading as soon as we get into a house to 7.1 though. She even let me budget for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis