WAIT! BEFORE you sell any of your audio components...

• Thread starter Critical Listener
  • Start date
C

Critical Listener

Audiophyte
Some of the most regrettable mistakes we can make is to get rid of audio gear that's thrilled us in in the past without truly getting rid of their cobwebs first; the dozens of oxidized connections found in and all over our systems. I've been an audio enthusiast for nearly fifty years, and can say that music is as crucial as food and oxygen to me. I collect a variety of audio components that I tinker with or send out to a few very talented modders hoping I can elevate them to a level that my ears appreciate.
I recently discovered a proprietary formula made by a company that has no idea how incredible it works to enhance
and improve the sound quality of audio components by applying it to ALL of the connections. I brought a sample to a friend who has a high-end repair shop in NYC, (authorized by B&W, McIntosh, Mark Levinson, Parasound, NAD, Adcom, Arcam, etc.) and I asked him to try this fluid everywhere there was a connection, including speaker driver connections, speaker cables, RCA & XLR terminals, and binding posts. He's in the audio repair business for forty-three years. His exact words were: "The sound quality is improved by fifty percent."
Another audio repair veteran with many years of experience said it beat what he thought was the best. There is no graphene in it. I believe that the continuous improvement is actually activated by current, even though the fluid is non-conductive, non-toxic, non-flammable, and a drop or two is all that's needed. I like the DeOxit products, but this lasts much longer because it won't dry out. I eliminated the vibration in an older VPI turntable motor with a couple of drops on the motor's shaft. It is an incomparable lubricant.
Its name is "Miracle Audio Contact Fluid." It's available on Amazon under the name, "Miracle Audio Contact Fluid". For those of you who try it, I would appreciate hearing about your success. If you're not impressed, return it for a full refund.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Some of the most regrettable mistakes we can make is to get rid of audio gear that's thrilled us in in the past without truly getting rid of their cobwebs first; the dozens of oxidized connections found in and all over our systems. I've been an audio enthusiast for nearly fifty years, and can say that music is as crucial as food and oxygen to me. I collect a variety of audio components that I tinker with or send out to a few very talented modders hoping I can elevate them to a level that my ears appreciate.
I recently discovered a proprietary formula made by a company that has no idea how incredible it works to enhance
and improve the sound quality of audio components by applying it to ALL of the connections. I brought a sample to a friend who has a high-end repair shop in NYC, (authorized by B&W, McIntosh, Mark Levinson, Parasound, NAD, Adcom, Arcam, etc.) and I asked him to try this fluid everywhere there was a connection, including speaker driver connections, speaker cables, RCA & XLR terminals, and binding posts. He's in the audio repair business for forty-three years. His exact words were: "The sound quality is improved by fifty percent."
Another audio repair veteran with many years of experience said it beat what he thought was the best. There is no graphene in it. I believe that the continuous improvement is actually activated by current, even though the fluid is non-conductive, non-toxic, non-flammable, and a drop or two is all that's needed. I like the DeOxit products, but this lasts much longer because it won't dry out. I eliminated the vibration in an older VPI turntable motor with a couple of drops on the motor's shaft. It is an incomparable lubricant.
Its name is "Miracle Audio Contact Fluid." It's available on Amazon under the name, "Miracle Audio Contact Fluid". For those of you who try it, I would appreciate hearing about your success. If you're not impressed, return it for a full refund.
You fell on your head huh?:rolleyes: As if the audio world especially here on AH, like Genes website doesn't get inundated enough with snake oil cables, claiming improved sound quality you gotta come on here with a snake oil fluid that Miraculously improves sound quality really dude! I'm nowhere near technical as some of the guys on this site, because some of them are retired engineers, but geez really.

Last edited:
Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
1714767256066.jpeg

It looks like a small urine sample.

"....improving sound quality by up to 50%." o_O

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
50% fifty percent increase in SQ eh! Pull the other one mate! Top it off, a bottle at $45.00 a pop from an unspecified seller. Sounds like a scam. If you priced it at $450.00 a bottle you would probably snare more gullible idiots.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
If it is giving a 50% increase in SQ, then you should be selling for at least $10000000000000. Can I put it in my ears and gain 50% increase in hearing too? Will it make my car go 50% faster and use 50% less gas?

How about 100% FOS :rolleyes:

The label appears to be missing. Nowhere on that bottle does it say Blinker Fluid.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
If it is giving a 50% increase in SQ, then you should be selling for at least $10000000000000. Can I put it in my ears and gain 50% increase in hearing too? Will it make my car go 50% faster and use 50% less gas?

How about 100% FOS :rolleyes:

The label appears to be missing. Nowhere on that bottle does it say Blinker Fluid.
I can see we are going to have some sport with this one!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
If I had to pick my favorite claim, it would be that it is non-conductive, used for connections, stays there and doesn't evaporate and keeps doing wonders for conductivity.

Would "shut up and take my money" meme be appropriate now?

May we kindly ask for the method of measuring 50% increase in SQ? And I honestly hope it's not "I pulled it out of my as*" scientific approach. For example; if before using this liquid you already had the feeling the bend is in your living room because of AQ cables, naturally (well duh), would you, after using this liquid get the feeling they're making sweet love to you?

C

Critical Listener

Audiophyte
The hole in your attacks is that Amazon will instantly refund your money if you're dissatisfied. Now, if you don't have $45 dollars to call my bluff, then that's a different story.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The hole in your attacks is that Amazon will instantly refund your money if you're dissatisfied. Now, if you don't have $45 dollars to call my bluff, then that's a different story.
I am calling your bluff right now. You PROVE it does anything close to what you claim and I will pay your $45, not the other way around.

C

Critical Listener

Audiophyte
If you've ever played poker you'd know that to call a bluff requires meeting the bet that's in the pot, not the other way around.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
…I've been an audio enthusiast for nearly fifty years…
Really? And you STILL believe this stuff after 50 years in this hobby?

I figure after 1 year in this hobby you would learn that it’s snake oil. C’mon man! :D

Does the fluid smell like it has alcohol (like 70% alcohol)?

But anyway, on another subject, congrats on being an audio enthusiast for nearly 50 years.

I love this hobby. :D

C

Critical Listener

Audiophyte
Again, what's required is that you use the product in your system which means every non-soldered connection. It means removing the speaker drivers and putting a drop of fluid on the connections. You would put fluid on the exterior AND interior connections of your speaker's binding posts. Same with the ends of your interconnects, speaker cables, and where they plug in. I've treated the pins of my phono cartridge with great result. If you've owned your equipment for several years, it absolutely needs this treatment.

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
it absolutely needs this treatment.
There really is something mentally wrong with you, Where you perhaps dropped on your head as a child.
Alas it 's just to late to seek treatment. However, just perhaps you should wash your head with your magic liquid, It might just work a bit better.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis