Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

autoboy

Audioholic
I would use them with a HDTV. I always want better sound on all my TVs and sometimes it just isn't plausible. Using monitors would eliminate the need for a separate amp hidden somewhere.

I'd also love to see some powered wall mountable stereo monitors geared more towards HDTVs. Something like the Def tech mythos series, but powered. Most of these HDTV speakers are all single speakers that mount under the TV, not a stereo pair that can give better separation.

morrone

morrone

Enthusiast
My entry.

I would use them primarily with my desktop computer.

I might also take them to some small house parties. My friends all seem to have those tiny little ipod docks with microscopic little tinny drivers and attempt to use them to provide music for the whole party. The Audioengine 2 speakers would be a major step up.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
i would use them as computer speakers and move my current speakers to my tv.

smurphy522

smurphy522

Full Audioholic
Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

In the office to replace a set of Creative speakers hooked to the computer.

Second choice may be in the living room and Dining room for iPod music piped in.

Epetrone

Epetrone

Audioholic Intern
Listening to computer music or video

Listening to computer music or video

K

kc2fmi

Audiophyte
Great looking speakers. I'd connect them to my Mac Mini home computer.

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
I would deffo set these up with my computer. I have been dying to upgrade my cheezy computer rig to some real deal speaks. I am Two Trees- you can count me in!!

XEagleDriver

XEagleDriver

Audioholic Chief
Two main uses

One pair of HQ mini-powered speakers for listening to music & video from home's main computer.

Another pair to enhance the TV audio in a master bedroom--if possible, the ability to remote control (ON/OFF) these speakers would be a killer feature! :)

dalumberjack

dalumberjack

Audioholic
I would either use them as my computer speakers or maybe in the bedroom to help round out a 5.1 system for the rare movie we watch in bed.

S

sperho

Enthusiast
I would use these to replace my existing eensy weensy computer speakers to listen to tunes whilst I post on Audioholics.

srl311JW

Audiophyte
Well, I need more speakers for my main HDTV/audio system. Second choice would be the computer. Of course, I would need a new receiver and a center for option 1 and a subwoofer for option 2.

C

ChunkyDark

Full Audioholic
I would use them so this years annual Fruit Pie Day film festival could be conducted outdoors.
Yes it's a made up holiday, but it's OUR made up holiday. If hallmark can do why can't your below average citizen?!??!!!

/begin shameless plug
www.fruitpieday.com
/end shameless plug

L

LabRat

Audioholic Intern
I would put them in my 7 yr old Daughter's room. Looks like a good solution for her CD and MP3 player. The Jonas Brothers would never sound better :)

S

scotthulbs

Audiophyte
As many others I too would love these for my office at work. I wouldn't mind a pair in the bedroom too. :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I would certainly use these as office speakers at school to listen to music while I research! Right now I have to use headphones simply because the computer speakers supplied to me are horrible.

B

blacksnake

Audiophyte
My thoughts...

I would also use these with my computer to enhance my gaming experiences.

G

GACrabill

Junior Audioholic
Listening to computer music with quality speakers sounds like a GREAT idea to me.

corysmith01

corysmith01

Senior Audioholic
Would definitely use these as desktop speakers for my computer. Currently using an old set of the JBL creatures, but would love something a little more robust and accurate.

O

ObliviusConsumr

Audiophyte
I've been looking to get some of these for a while

I'd connect these to my PC. I hear they do a great job even with compressed music and they're very neutral. But of course anything has to be better than the "boom and sizzle" of my current setup... 1" full range drivers in the plastic sats and a rockin' 4" driver in the "sub"...now that's some serious audiophile grad equipment. Ohhh yeeahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis