Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
I would use these at my office computer for music and video.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I have two potential uses for powered monitors. First, they could sit on my wife's dressing table so she can enjoy some tunes when she gets ready for work. Second, they could be used in the room with the Jacuzzi tub for some...relaxation.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
I would most likely use them with my computer in the event I just want to listen to something quickly and not turn on the entire system to listen to computer audio. Or i would give them to someone I know who would appreciate good sound but does not want the clutter of seperate components and large speakers to simply listen to music off of an ipod.

L

Leegarth

Audiophyte
These would be great for my office/spare guestroom! Small footprint, but big sound!:)

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
There are several places where I would consider using these good-looking speakers:
1. they would be my rear surround speakers in my tiny home theatre, or
2. I'd set up a nice, high-quality 2-channel music listening setup in my bedroom, or
3. I'd use them for the music I listen to through the computer.

cheers,
supervij

S

soloz2

Junior Audioholic
I would give them to my wife to use with her computer. :D

N

nunook

Audiophyte
Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Possible answers, others welcome.
Listening to computer music or video.
HDTV audio enhancement.
Sharing mini audio player content.

My answer:
My answer is a two part, One I would use them listening to compter sound (music, video, & games), two I would use them with my projector for duing presentations with sound and video from my laptop. I find that a good set of speakers can make these presentaions much better.

N

ngfarr08

Banned
These are great speakers, a friend has them i always really wanted a pair never got the moeny around to buy my own though.
I would use these speakers in my Dorm room/ Studio, hook them up to my computer, as well as my synthesizer and use them as studio monitors.

they are perfect for my needs.

A

audioholic212

Audioholic
I would use these to replace my computer speakers. Perfect replacements.

Audioholic212

Slats

Slats

Junior Audioholic
I would connect them to a Roku M1001 for bedroom music listening.

jmilton7043

jmilton7043

Audioholic Intern
contest

I would listen via computer. I would also hook them up to my I-phone.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Computer monitors, or for an area that's been hard to wire (kitchen music)

T

team_finga

Audiophyte
High-Quality Mini Powered Audio Speakers

I would use them primarily in the office to listen to computer-based music and videos, but might also use them from time to time with an iPod.

Photog

Audiophyte
Garage tunes, baby!

I have very poor radio reception at my home, but I'd like to have some good tuns when I'm working in the garage. A high-quality set of powered speakers that I could conncect to my iPod via an iPod dock would be sa-weeeeeet!

C

chrisxx

Audiophyte
AudioEngine 2 Monitors Drawing

Too cool! I could use these in my home studio for recorded playback at the board. Pick me!

Thanks!

Chrisxx

E

efok

Audiophyte
I would use them in my bedroom to connect to my Nokia N95 or laptop.

R

Rucker

Audiophyte
These would be great in my office hooked up to my computer.

D

DMD123

Junior Audioholic
Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Possible answers, others welcome.

1. Listening to computer music or video.
2. HDTV audio enhancement.
3. Sharing mini audio player content.

I would use them on my computer. It would be nice to have high end sound to listen to music!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis