Enter to Win: Aperion Signature SLIMstage30 by Soundmatters Soundbar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
1) What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?
My wife purchased a new 32" Toshiba Regza to replace the tired 1998 25" RCA CRT in our bedroom.

2) Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
All gifts.

3) What do you wish you had received?
50" Plasma and a surround system to go with it!

4) What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
Universal remote control. The new TV is too advanced for the current universal remote and she doesn't like the layout of the Toshiba remote.

-pat

G

grateful4music

Audiophyte
1. What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?
Inifinity Primus P162 bookshelf speakers, 3 SACDs, 2 Wii games

2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
I purchased the speakers (as a gift to me from my wife)

3. What do you wish you had received?
A USB DAC for my home stereo

4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
Possibly a USB DAC or a headphone amplifier

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
A Samsung Fascinate Android phone

2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
Well, I bought 2 android phones, one for me and one for my wife.

One of those Google Android pads.

4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
A plasma tv.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Contest Questions:
1) Received an Emotiva Ultra 10 subwoofer and a Panasonic BD85 blu-ray player.

2) I bought the Ultra 10 for myself, but the BD85 was a gift from my lovely girlfriend.

3) Always wishing to get a Rythmik 12" sub...

3) Planning on some new speakers for my bedroom to replace the Energy RC-Mini/Mini CC I currently have. Looking into Mirage OMD or NHT Classic speakers.

N

nadeaux

Enthusiast
What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year? I did not receive any elecronics this year.

Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts? Nothing for me, but I got my son a iHome alarm clock/ipod dock.

What do you wish you had received? A reciever and speakers.

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas? Planning on buying a reciever and 3.0 setup so that I can start my 5.1 build as currently we use only the TV speaker.

M

mrrame

Enthusiast
Contest Questions:

Bought a used Onkyo 905 Receiver
2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?. I purchased.None were gifts
3. What do you wish you had received? Android based tablet
Android based tablet.

digicidal

digicidal

Full Audioholic
1) Denon AVR-4310CI, Emotiva Ultra12 X2, 52" Sony LED TV

2) I didn't receive anything - I purchased them all.

3) A suitcase with $1M in unmarked, non-sequential $100s. But I would have settled for an employee to do all my work for me.

4) 5 Speakers yet to be determined.

gregcss

gregcss

Audioholic Intern
1. Panasonic BD85 bluray player. music and video is great.
2. If speaker stands count then yes. No actual electronics though
3. 5ch amp and HT processor
4. None, have other things slighty higher on the list. Hope to get amp, pro, and speakers but would need to buy them all at the same time.

Bryguy

Bryguy

Audioholic
Aperion Audio wants you to win!

Contest Questions:

Note this contest ends on January 31st, 2010. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!
1. I did not receive any electronics but did receive cash to purchase electronics (Plasma TV).

2. Held onto and collected more cash so AFTER Christmas purchase (yesterday) was a Panny GT25. LOVING IT.

3. Wishing I had received a Panny VT25 and a nice laptop. Yeah, I'm gready so sue me.

4. The Panny GT25 yesterday and hopefully a laptop and maybe an upgrade from the Yamaha RX-V1400 to the RX-V2000 so I can support HDMI.

Bryguy

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
None, I typically buy myself all my electronics.

Apple TV x2. One for me, one for my dad.

Bookshelf speakers for the office.
:D

New Oppo BDP-95 when it comes out.

S

Someday

Enthusiast
Grado SR80 & Nuforce Udac2

I asked and recieved.

See #2

That's all for now

K

Kofuni

Audiophyte
What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?
Nothing, Santa hates me.

Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
64gig fast usb key drive

What do you wish you had received?
Programmable touchscreen universal remote with rf capabilities

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
gaming headset

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Contest Questions:
    An Emotiva XPA-2 Amplifier.
    The emo was a gift to myself
    I don't ask for much, maybe an eD A7-900. :D
    Nothing, I'm saving for a new subwoofer(s).

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
1) What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?

- Nothing.:(

2) Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?

- Just gifts. iPod for kid.

3) What do you wish you had received?

- Marantz AV7005

4) What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?

- New 32" LCD for bedroom and possibly a PCH A-210 for that zone.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I picked up a Dune HD Base 3.0 to add to my A/V system. Also got an Apple gift card so I can get a couple of iPhones for my wife and I.

Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
Well, the Dune was a gift to myself. Typically any electronics are items I purchase and then share with the family. Nobody ever gives me anything.

A 65" Panasonic VT25 and a JVC RS50 would have been really nice. ;)
Nothing really that I wanted besides the Dune at this time.

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
I just got 6TB in hard drives and a BD-ROM for my PC so I can start importing my BD collection for the media server. I may have to add a few more hard drives before it's all said and done.

U

UANL70

Audiophyte
contest questions

1. roku

2. all gifts

3. aperion wireless surround speakers

4. slimstage 30 surround soundbar

S

Senor StrongBad

Audiophyte
1. none - unless you count the 1.6" keychain electronic photo frame I got. The thing doesnt even work. It was a gift from my mom who told me over the phone that you never give a photo frame less the 10".
2. Did not have any money this christmas but my car has new tires.
3. I wish I recieved some new speakers. Aperions of some sort. I like the new Verus stuff. I would have accepted Gallo's or EMP's as well.
4. I am planning to buy a whole new set-up- TV Speakers Amps. Etc. If I have money left over from my home additions. Cross your fingers.

O

owasse

Audioholic Intern
none
gifts
new display 55" +
new display and av receiver

C

cvillevideo

Enthusiast
A pair of Energy CB-20 bookshelf speakers, one Energy CC-10 center channel, and 2 Energy CB-5s for surrounds.

I purchased them myself. I find it hard to ask someone to shell out the dough for my electronics equipment.

Would have liked a pair of Energy RC-50s or RC-70s that have been on sale recently, but they were still too expensive (and too big) for me right now.

A new receiver, maybe a Yamaha RX-A700. Sometime after that, an Emotiva amplifier, maybe. And of course I would love an Aperion Audio surround bar for the second TV ;)

C

Cobra5wood

Audiophyte
And the winner is...

1. An Emotiva XPA-5 amplifier...

2. Bought it for myself(wife received a new watch)...

3. A Def Tech Mythos SSA-50 for my sun-porch TV...

4. Def Tech BPVX's and CLR3000 as upgrades for my BPX's and CLR2000...

May the "force" be with you(and me too)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis