Enter to Win: Aperion Signature SLIMstage30 by Soundmatters Soundbar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chalkeroochy

Audiophyte
1. What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?
Santa gave me Wii bass fishing, my wife and son play Wii :confused:

2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
Wii nunchuk for my wife

3. What do you wish you had received?
An SPL meter

4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
If I'm lucky a media player with HDMI that is able to play AVCHD with HD audio

G

godan

Audioholic Intern
Mr

none

2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?

none

panasonic 50 3dtv, not a chance

4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?

none

B

blackzarg

Junior Audioholic
I didn't get one =(

I did! Some headphones

A New subwoofer would have been nice!

A new subwoofer....or television!

Q

q2bon2b

Enthusiast
None

Bought Oppo 93:)

iPad

Better speakers and/or iPad

HexOmega

HexOmega

Audioholic
1. A Panasonic TC-P50G20 Plasma Display

2. The new Panasonic TV was a mutual present for my fiancee and I (we bought it together for our new apartment). I also purchased a 3G+WiFi Kindle for her, with Tom's eBook pre-loaded :)

3. I wish I had received a $20,000 gift card to the Audioholics store

4. At this point, it looks like a Squeezebox Duet or XBox 360 are in the works for February

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
1.A pair of subwoofers and a pair of surrond speakers.
2.I purchased the items listed above.
3.I wished for a Outlaw Audio 990 Amp!
4.I have no purchase plans for January or February.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year? - A Samsung Galaxy S Captivate

you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts? At the time it was supposed to be a gift from my dad but I guess now I'm stuck with the bill for that after uh... it got really big >_>;;

What do you wish you had received? - Consuimer electronics related? An X-Box 360, three more maelstroms with three more amps, a 20a circuit, an acoustically transparent screen, a projector, diffusion panels, berkline chairs, an alarm clock (yikes), heavy drapery for the HT, a new processor, some hypex amps, a JBL MS-8, a new PC, an HDPVR, a new OLED PC Monitor, a teleportation device, a lightsaber and more stuff I don't need to name cuz no one cares :p

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas? Likely nothing consumer electronics related for me in the near future. Just good food, good wine, good clothing, and textbooks :( Maybe in the summer I'll build or buy a pair of floorstanders for the family room.

S

scott911

Full Audioholic
ipad - but I secretely returned it becaue i know version 2 is coming soon... :)

no

ferrari. yeah, been hoping for one with a bow on it to appear in driveway since I was 16... that was a LONG time ago!

maybe an emotive 2 channel amp or pair of mono blocks. and a apple tv.

K

kibbyster

Enthusiast
contest

I got some ram and a hard drive
one for self and one gift
a laptop
an esata card and an external dvd burner

P

pbmpharmacist

Audioholic Intern
HSU VTF-15H subwoofer and a Western Digital 2 TB external hard drive

I bought the HSU sub and the hard drive myself.

internal Blu-ray PC drive

internal Blu-ray PC drive, if the price is right.

A

audit13

Audioholic Intern
Hope it's me :)

Contest Questions:
What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?

I got a great pair of Energy RC-70 speakers for my ht rig.

Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?

I got myself a new smartphone.

What do you wish you had received?

A new pre/pro.

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?

A pre/pro and another power amp.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
1) Received no electronics - only gave them as gifts (bummer for me)

2) Gave away all gifts, but got a new smartphone to replace a lost old flip phone.

3) Wished for a plasma TV, and/or a new subwoofer, or an iPad. Got none.

4) None planned. but if the tv has an "accident" before the Superbowl...

W

wardneal

Audiophyte
Slimstage30

New 32 inch lcd tv.

Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
I got the tv for me.

17 inch laptop.

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
17 inch laptop.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I got nothin'

Bought the girlfriend a Kindle.

I really didn't need anything, and I prefer to buy electronics myself.

I just bought a TV. I should be good for a while.

B

barosborough

Audiophyte
1. Nothing really. My wife is too scared to by me expensive things. She knows I'm picky! Got Donkey Kong Returns for WII

2. Nothing this year.

3. Would have liked a iPad or AppleTV. In a perfect world would have gotten a Marantz receiver ;)

4. Purchased a Panasonic 50GT25 in the after holidays pre super bowl sales. Love it. Moved the living room TV up into the bedroom. A soundbar would be a perfect fit ;)

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
gregcss was the winner of this contest. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis