Enter to Win: Aperion Signature SLIMstage30 by Soundmatters Soundbar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Contest Questions:
What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?

This year, the only gift I received was the graphic novel From Hell. The wife leaves the toy buying to me. :D

Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?

I was considering buying a new Denon receiver due to a blown Onkyo, but I just took it in for repair. I did buy a WTDV Live though! :cool:

What do you wish you had received?

Def Tech Mythos towers and rears.

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?

I'm considering a switch to all Mythos gear for my Def Tech speakers.

E

echopoint

Audiophyte
<B>What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?</B>
I got a BluRay movie

<B>Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?</B>
I did not purchase any gifts for myself

<B>What do you wish you had received?</B>
An iPad, or AppleTV

<B>What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?</B>
New surround speakers, AppleTV

P

Protostar1

Audioholic Intern
1. What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?

- F1 2010 and Gran Turismo 5 for PS3 and a coffee maker :D

2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?

- All gifts!

3. What do you wish you had received?

Aside from a Ferrari, new loudspeakers and a center channel would have been sweet...

4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?

- Said loudspeakers, center channel, and a new subwoofer.

johndoe

johndoe

Audioholic
Contest Questions:

SADLY, NONE, SINCE WE PURCHASED A NEW CAR FOR MY WIFE WE HAD TO HOLD BACK. ONLY THE KIDS GOT COOL PRESENTS
2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
NO, FOR THE REASON ABOVE
AN INTERNET-READY BLURAY PLAYER AND A SOUNDBAR WITH A WIRELESS SUB FOR THE DEN
4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
ONE OF THE TWO ITEMS ON NUMBER 3 ABOVE. MOST LIKELY THE BLURAY PLAYER.

Last edited by a moderator:
gregt16g

gregt16g

Audioholic Intern
None...close to pulling the trigger on speakers for "the family"
Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
See above
My home theater finished for me
What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
Still close to pulling the trigger on speakers but will / should probably wait until I finish the room

K

kiwiaudionut

Audioholic
A coupon from my wife for acoustic treatment products from GIK Acoustics, so i can add the finishing touch to my 4 year home theater room project
all gifts - laptop for the wife, kinect for my son
Oh, that red Lamborghini of course
As i am finishing up my theater room, i'm in the market for a projector, screen and seating.

G

Guavamanh

Junior Audioholic
Contest Questions:
What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year? Bought myself a used set of Klipsch Ultra2 5.2 speakers/subs/amp + Yamaha RX-A2000 which came with a 64 gig iTouch

Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts? Myself for electronics.. wife bought me a set of crystal glasses for drinking scotch ;)

What do you wish you had received? A new car =)

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas? PS3 or Oppo 93 player

W

worthless

Audiophyte
    This year I received a Logitech Harmony One remote. It is great.<br>
    I found a great deal on a yamaha rx-a700 receiver and couldn't pass it up.<br>
    New speakers!<br>
    A media streamer box with a build in hard drive that I can use not only for movie/music playback, but as a NAS drive for backing up my mp3 collection.

T

TimMc

Audiophyte
1. None
2. Didn't purchase anything for myself. Didn't ask for/want anything more.
3. I dunno - Emotiva XPA3? Winning Powerball and/or MegaMillions lottery ticket? (but I'm not greedy - one would have been enough...)
4. Possible phone upgrades? This is just a year w/ focus elsewhere...

S

Sepen

Junior Audioholic
1. I bought myself a new OAudio 500 watt amp for my MFW-15.

2. Times are tough, didn't receive any gifts this year.

3. I am dreaming here, but a Samsung PN63C7000 plasma tv or a HSU VTF-15H

4. The listed above if and when work gets steady.

J

jhanley

Junior Audioholic
A new smartphone...Samsung Fascinate

See number 1, bought it for myself

A Logitech Squeezebox Touch

No real plans, but something to stream 96kHz music would be nice

A

acacia987

Junior Audioholic
kindle

no i did not.

a new harmony remote

new harmony remote

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
iPod Touch 4G

Gift from my wife

An iPod Touch (And I did!!!)

Likely nothing. Am poor after Christmas.

T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
Contest Questions:
I received an Amazon Kindle ebook reader.
I purchased a Samsung bluray player and a small Vizio LED backlit tv for the exercise room in the basement as well as some more parts for a WHS build I'm starting.
I would have like to have gotten more RAM for my main pc and also some parts for the WHS build or gift cards to Newegg for those parts.
I will continue purchasing parts for the WHS build-storage is done, just need the mb, cpu, memory, and case/psu.

W

wesley63

Junior Audioholic
Contest Questions:

None.

I bought a pre-amp for a bedroom 2-CH rig.

I was hoping for one of the new Polk F/X rear-surround bars, but these did not make it our for Xmas.

4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you may not have received for Christmas?

I'll probably get one of the Polk rear surround bars when they are available.

Jim

S

Sp00ks

Audiophyte
1.What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?
Canon Scanner, Windows 7
New Video card for PC
Surround Amp
Speakers

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gpzbc

Audioholic Intern
1) None, it was a tight year for the Christmas budget.
2) I didn't buy anything for myself.
3) Aperion's Verus Grand Towers, or a Squeezebox, or a PS3.
4) I might buy a new computer monitor or a Squeezebox.

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic

None!

No Electronic purchases this year :(

Permission to build a new computer, new reciever

External hard drive

smurphy522

smurphy522

Full Audioholic
fingers crossed

Count me in!

Contest Questions:

Ans: A Panasonic PT-AE4000 along with ceiling mount and Elite 115" 2.35:1 screen! Also some speaker wall mounts to install the side and rear surround speakers!

Ans: I picked it all out myself. The wife only wants to watch it, not help decide on what to get. I did not want to count on Santa either, as he only stops by once a year ;)

Ans: Wolf Cinema DCX-500i projector (happily living with the Panny though).

Ans: Nothing, all money spent. Unless of course you count Blu Ray movies to watch in the Theater!

A

arkight

Junior Audioholic
Contest Questions:
1. None

2. iPad for the wife

3. A tablet that is better than the iPad something with hdmi/usb/hd/camera something better

4. My tablet if i can find one i like

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis