Enter to Win an Outlaw LFM-1EX Subwoofer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
Questions:
1) Out of 100%, please assign a percentage to the factors that most heavily influence your purchase decisions?
  • Performance 50%
  • Price. 10%
  • Aesthetics 10%
  • Brand Reputation 30%
  • Discounts and Promotions 0
  • Professional Reviews 0
  • Personal Recommendations
  • Other (please describe)
2) When it comes to your home theater, which component provides the best access to "streaming" content and why? Be sure to provide the make and model of your go-to "streaming" device.

[*]my stand alone streaming device (Apple TV, Roku, etc.)
I use my Apple TV because its fast and easy to transport from room to room if need be.
3) What new product or product category would you most like to see offered by Outlaw? Why?
A receiver. A need for better receiver with more options like hdmi for zone 2

B

Bd8653

Audiophyte
1) Out of 100%, please assign a percentage to the factors that most heavily influence your purchase decisions?
10% [*]Performance
10% [*]Price
02% [*]Aesthetics
15% [*]Brand Reputation
10% [*]Discounts and Promotions
13.5% [*]Professional Reviews
13.5% [*]Personal Recommendations
30% [*]Other (please describe)-- Emotion to product attachment from research/reading forums, which goes back to personal and professional reviews, build reputation, and performance.

2) When it comes to your home theater, which component provides the best access to "streaming" content and why? Be sure to provide the make and model of your go-to "streaming" device.
[*]my smart TV
[*]my Blu-ray Player
1- Sony Playstation 3 [*]my gaming system
[*]my stand alone streaming device (Apple TV, Roku, etc.)
[*]other
[*]None, I prefer the shiny round stuff

3) What new product or product category would you most like to see offered by Outlaw? Why?
I stay stick to what you are great at- continue developement and introduce new speaker/subwoofer products!

M

Masse1369

Enthusiast
1).
Performance (40%)
Price (30%)
Aesthetics (10%)
Brand Reputation (5%)
Discounts and Promotions (0%)
Professional Reviews (10%)
Personal Recommendations (5%)
Other (please describe)

2).
My Blu-Ray player. Sony bdpbx59.

3).
I would love to see BD player with similar features to the Oppo 103 at a lower price point.

Thanks for the opportunity!

G

godan

Audioholic Intern

Performance 40
Price 30
Aesthetics 10
Brand Reputation 10
Discounts and Promotions 0
Professional Reviews 5
Personal Recommendations 5
Other (please describe)

my smart TV
my Blu-ray Player <------
my gaming system
my stand alone streaming device (Apple TV, Roku, etc.)
other
None, I prefer the shiny round stuff

it's the only thing i got that does streaming

av reciever, my current one is too old and need a new one, more competition

D

DanH12

Junior Audioholic

Performance-(30%)
Price-(30%)
Aesthetics-(10%)
Brand Reputation-(15%)
Discounts and Promotions-(3%)
Professional Reviews-(10%)
Personal Recommendations-(2%)
Other (please describe)-(0%)

-The Sony PS3 slim because I can watch netflix on it

3)What new product or product category would you most like to see offered by Outlaw? Why?
-I would like to see a 10" subwoofer offered by Outlaw Audio because they currently do not sell one.

V

Viewram1

Audiophyte
Outlaw contest

Performance. 40%
Price. 25%
Aesthetics. 5%
Brand Reputation. 15%
Professional Reviews. 15%

I use a laptop via hdmi even though my tv and bluray player are Internet ready for better speed and user interface.

A high quality table top radio between $100-$150 because there are not many choices available in the market. I want to get one for the office.

W

wcse

Audiophyte

Performance 40%
Price 30%
Aesthetics 10%
Brand Reputation 5%
Discounts and Promotions 5%
Professional Reviews 5%
Personal Recommendations 5%
Other (please describe)

my smart TV
my Blu-ray Player
my gaming system
other - HTPC

3) What new product or product category would you most like to see offered by Outlaw? Why? AVR - I'd like to see a high performance receiver at a mainstream price point.

D

DIGITALBATH

Enthusiast
Questions:
Performance-40
Price-25
Aesthetics-10
Brand Reputation-15
Discounts and Promotions-2.5
Professional Reviews-5
Personal Recommendations-2.5
Other (please describe)
my smart TV
my Blu-ray Player
my gaming system-PS3-I use this for netflix, because the quality of video and sound are the best, also allowing me to view blu-ray and games, as well as 3d. I can also purchase from the sony store and vudu, both have 1080p movies and 3d content, as well as special pricing.
other
3) What new product or product category would you most like to see offered by Outlaw? Why? Speaker stands, TV stands and speaker risers. I think that a company that produces audio equipment can truly understand the finishing touches of a home theater setup.

M

merlinm3

Audiophyte
Outlaw Contest

Performance: 40%
Price:20%
Aesthetics: 10%
Brand Reputation: 10%
Discounts and Promotions: 5%
Professional Reviews: 5%
Personal Recommendations: 10%
Other (please describe)

my smart TV
my Blu-ray Player
my gaming system
other
None, I prefer the shiny round stuff - Still "Old School" at present time but will purchasing a Blu Ray player capable of streaming, but. I have used a notebook to stream NetFlix through HDMI to TV.

3) What new product or product category would you most like to see offered by Outlaw? At High Quality (but reasonably priced) Music / Video Server / Media Player. Could be modular based allowing for add-on cards - say separate Audio and Video Circuits offering premium Audio / Video DACs using quality capacitors, opamps, etc.. Include Analog Input, and offer Technology similar to PS Audio PerfectWave Transport & DAC. Use USB interface for access to NAS storage.
Why? This would be very cool!

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
1) Performance 60%
Price 40%

2)The only time I ever used streaming media was because I did not have cable at the time, And I used my computer.

3) Whole house audio systems. You guys make speakers and electronics. Its a good match ;)

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
Questions:
Performance
Price
Aesthetics
Brand Reputation
Discounts and Promotions
Professional Reviews
Personal Recommendations
Other (please describe)

Performance 35%
Price 35%
Aesthetics 10%
Professional reviews 10%
Personal recommendations 10%

my smart TV
my Blu-ray Player
my gaming system
other

I use a computer for streaming.

I'd like to see the RR2150 updated. The usb input for digitized music is not that good. I love my RR2150 but it would be easier to recommend if it had better quality digital (and usb) inputs.

C

cobhom@yahoo.co

Audiophyte
Outlaw Contest

Contest Questions:
Please answer the below questions by replying to this thread and we will pick the winners randomly which will be announced on the Audioholics facebook fan page (facebook.com/audioholics) and in this thread.

How these questions are answered will not increase nor decrease the chances of winning.

Questions:

Performance 40%
Price 40%
Aesthetics 1%
Brand Reputation 8%
Discounts and Promotions 0%
Professional Reviews 8%
Personal Recommendations 1%
Other (please describe)

2) When it comes to your home theater, which component provides the best access to "streaming" content and why? Be sure to provide the make and model of your go-to "streaming" device. (I have several streaming options and I use Roku the most, simple easy to use).

my smart TV (Sharp LC-70C6400U 70)
my Blu-ray Player (PS3)
my gaming system (PS3)
my stand alone streaming device (Apple TV, Roku, etc.) (PS3, TV, & Roku)
other (PC)
None, I prefer the shiny round stuff (NA)

3) What new product or product category would you most like to see offered by Outlaw? Why? Nothing they offer most of what I need/want, maybe a matrix switch... :)

K

kevinosborn

Audiophyte
Performance 25%
Price 50% (If I can't afford it, I don't want it, less pain that way)
Aesthetics 5%
Brand Reputation 10%
Discounts and Promotions 0% (part of price, really)
Professional Reviews 5%
Personal Recommendations 5%
Other (please describe)

my smart TV
my Blu-ray Player
my gaming system
other
really, I play either the shiny round stuff, or stream it through my laptop.

maybe an interface, like usb or firewire ... in and out

Thank you for this contest!!!!

K

kibbyster

Enthusiast
outlaw contest

1)
Performance= 35 percent
Price= 50 percent
Professional Reviews= 15 percent
2)
PS3. It is a jack of all trades.

3) Receivers would be nice. there are not enough choices.

S

silver0707

Audiophyte
Performance (40%)
Price (30%)
Aesthetics (10%)
Brand Reputation (5%)
Professional Reviews (10%)
Personal Recommendations (5%)

Apple TV (2nd generation) because of the Apple eco-system (airplay, home-sharing, photo-stream, etc).

Maybe a 10" sub since there isn't one in the lineup now.

N

NRBQLou

Audiophyte
Outlaw Contest

Questions:

Performance - 20%
Price - 25%
Aesthetics - 0%
Brand Reputation 10%
Discounts and Promotions 20%
Professional Reviews 20%
Personal Recommendations - 5%
Other (please describe)

* my stand alone streaming device (Apple TV, Roku, etc.)

Roku 2XD

a) DAC - because I have confidence that Outlaw can deliver a superb product at a real-world price, and I need one!

b) A networked-audio player/streamer (like a Pioneer N-50, etc.) - same as DAC

F

frankrcarter

Audiophyte
50% Performance
30% Price
20% Aesthetics

XBOX 360

Easy to setup and inexpensive subwoofer measurement/eq system. I believe the Internet direct model can allow a reasonable price for this type of product.

mgeoffriau

mgeoffriau

Audioholic Intern
Questions:
  • Performance 20%
  • Price 40%
  • Aesthetics 2%
  • Brand Reputation 4%
  • Discounts and Promotions 4%
  • Professional Reviews 20%
  • Personal Recommendations 10%
  • Other (please describe)
See bolded answers above.

• my smart TV
  • my Blu-ray Player
  • my gaming system
  • my stand alone streaming device (Apple TV, Roku, etc.)
  • other
  • None, I prefer the shiny round stuff
I stream more often from my home-built HTPC, but I also do stream from my XBox 360. I find the image quality from the XBox is a bit better, but the HTPC is more convenient and has more options.

Budget subs! Some of us are poor booksellers, but we still love high quality audio and home theater. The more options the better. Finding ways to add value to the budget market is a big draw for me.

M

marine87

Audiophyte
Contest Reply

Style - 70%
Performance - 10%
Price - 20%

Apple iPhone

I would like to see a A/V receiver with the styling of your stereo receiver for under $700. Why? Your styling is the best!

E

E333slp

Audiophyte
Outlaw

Questions:
Performance: 50%
Price:20%
Aesthetics:10%
Brand Reputation:5%
Discounts and Promotions:5%
Professional Reviews:10%

)

my gaming system: ps3

3) What new product or product category would you most like to see offered by Outlaw? Wifi controllable subwoofers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis