Enter to Win: $500 of cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ron Temple

Senior Audioholic
I got a 20-39+ which my wife is just thrilled with:mad: , and some golf clubs. Bought her a digital camera. I think I owe her (yuh think?).

T

Tom Good

Audiophyte
No hardware this year.
Santa did say that he might drop off a new HDTV in time for the Super Bowl though :)

N

Nuzy

Audioholic Intern
Santa gave me cash towards buying a sub. I just ordered my SVS PB10 last night - can't wait to hear/feel it since I've never owned a sub before.

The other item on my list that I didn't get is the Harmony 880 universal remote - have to save $ to get that one on another day.

G

GACrabill

Junior Audioholic
Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

Answer: Just a couple of DVDs. A big Plasma would have been really nice.

D

deecue

Enthusiast
Unfortunately, I didn't get an A/V equipment this holiday.. It's been a slow year, so money has been put away in to savings for future usage..

As far as what I would have liked, a pair of Axiom M22ti's would have been really cool to have as a solid set of bookshelves. Of course I would love to have a pair of the M80's, but I sure wasn't holding my breath.. Maybe next year :rolleyes:

F

freejeep

Enthusiast
Tom Andry said:
Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas?
I didn't get any AV goodies from Santa :(

Tom Andry said:
Contest Question: What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?
I'm pretty new to this as I just moved into a new house and am setting up my first home theatre. Would have been real nice if Santa had dropped of a Panasonic PT-AE900U and a Denon 3805, but I guess he ran out of room in the sleigh with all my kids presents :rolleyes:

DonC

279BLUE

Enthusiast
Merry Christmas to me

I was allowed by my better half to get a new Onix Ref 1.5 package w/ 2 subs.:) (also some impact acoustic speaker & sub cabels.) Now I need a new receiver to power them & a new Big screen.

V

varkeast

Junior Audioholic
no a/v gear for me, but i did get an awesome weber grill

i really want a yamaha rxv2600 receiver, but santa has student loans to pay off and couldnt afford one. and maybe some of the new ascend CMT-340 SE speakers while hes at it :D

E

ericlhyman

Audioholic Intern
Sony ruby projector. Would have liked to gotten a prototype Blue-Ray recorder.

S

SKINNER

Junior Audioholic
I got a Pioneer DV-588A, Harmon Kardon AVR 635, and a Mirage Omni S12 sub!!! SO, I can honestly say I got everything I wanted....within reason.

D

dannv

Junior Audioholic
hi i am new to the home audio ring. i am 17 and live with my parents who seem to hate audio and view it as a waste of money therefore i have to pay for all my audio ecuiptment. last christmas i started out light with a z5500 computer speaker system and this year i have made the jump to real home audio i bought a 400$ denon surround sound reciever, a yamaha dvd audio/video/sacd player and changer and also purchased 2 400$ polk audio loudspeaker towers an a 10 inch polk audio sub. i am using cheap hand me down audio cables and need an upgrade. i also plan to add another sub and 2 or 3 more loudspeaker towers to eventually make this a surround system.

Thanks for your help some new cables would really help

8-track

8-track

Enthusiast
Mrs. Claus got me a monster 3600II to protect my investments. Santa didn't get me anything because I'm sleeping with his wife but I think I would have bought myself a pair of axiom m80ti's but they will have to wait for a while because Santa is broke.

B

Bundi1098

Enthusiast
Santa gave me money to build a new media PC. Still working on it but I bought an ATI HDTV video card that is awesome and a Sounblaster Audigy Platinum EX sound card with the digital out. Working great just need to tweak it. Could have used a good 35 foot DVI cable

R

RonK

Enthusiast
Well, Santa didn't bring me what I wanted - a hd-dvd player!!! Seems the elves couldn't get the hardware out on time, even though they said they'd be ready in the fall!........... :)

J

jake51s

Junior Audioholic
What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas?

A Westinghouse LVM37W1

What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

A new receiver!

A

auge.dog

Junior Audioholic
Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

A Westinghouse 37" LCD. A Pioneer 912K AV Receiver. There were no products I wanted that Santa did not bring.

F

Fratt70

Enthusiast
Santa brought me a JBL E250P subwoofer. Now I would love New front Speakers:D

W

wuttuptae

Audiophyte
Tom Andry said:
The Impact Acoustics]

Santa was good to me this year:
Paradigm Reference Studio 100 v.3
Paradigm Reference Studio CC-570
Paradigm Reference Studio 20 v.3
Denon AVR-3806
Monster HTS3500MKII
Onkyo DV-SP502S
SlimDevices Squeezebox Wireless

I still need a few interconnects and an external amplifier but no complaints. :D

S

subysti

Audiophyte
Well I got a SOny 400 disk DVD changer and a Direct TV DVR/Sat receiver. Becasue of that I had to go get a new Pioneer VSX-1015 receiver. Now I just need a sub.

B

Brucest

Audiophyte
Reply to Impact Acoustics contest question

I got a DVD recorder. I want a blu ray player and dvd recorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis