Enter to Win: $500 of cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aarond

Full Audioholic
I got some DVDs for Christmas.
What I really wanted for Christmas was a new DVD player.
Maybe next year I'll be more specific!

R

RavnosCC

Enthusiast
What I got/want:

I got The Simpsons DVDs Season 5 (I know, I'm a little behind.) Although, I don't know if that even counts as A/V, heheh.

I want a Sanyo Z4 (I don't ask for much), a dvd player w/a DCDi chip by Faroudja to run movies on that sucker and a 100" screen to view it on. Was also hoping to get a Blue Tooth headset for my new phone, which I guess I will have to shell out the dough for now. heh

S

sprite

Audiophyte
Heh, Santa decided to give me a BOSE WAVERADIO. I asked him for a Denon AVR-3805, but somehow he must have gotten mixed up in all the christmas chaos....or ehh cheer. Luckily, he also was kind enough to give me a 30-day money back guarentee on the radio, so that AVR will be mine soon enough:)

U

upyourkilt

Enthusiast
contest

I got a radioshack SPL meter and an Avia calibration CD. What I wanted was a new dvd player!

N

nancyo

Audiophyte
I didn't receive anything :( "except" a commitment to install a new home theatre system in the bonus room in our new home asap :) I am really excited and looking forward to it. The new cables would sure help the effort AND expense :) Thanks Santa!

H

HiJon89

Audioholic
What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

Well I don't know if it counts but a couple of weeks before Christmas I got my TV, Sony KV-32HS500, and my receiver, Onkyo TX-SR503. Then for Christmas I got a pair of Polk R30's and a Samsung DVD-HD950. I got everything I asked for so Santa did his job but I still need to buy all my cables :D

B

Babyface

Enthusiast
Santa brought me an Axiom EP600 sub and a Sony 400 dvd changer, but I want to get a 1080p hdtv.

J

JPW

Junior Audioholic
It was an early Christmas when we purchased a 32" LCD and new entertainment center to go with it. Everything is beautiful, but new cables would really help complete our theater.

I wish santa would have brought me a DirecTV HD-Tivo. He just couldn't justify the $400+ dollar price tag after all the other presents.

R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas?
AV related...blank dvd's. Non AV related...a new job. My wife is in Brasil until Jan 7th so I'll have a late xmas.

What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?
Video Projector: Mitsubishi HC3000.
A Subwoofer.

Reorx

T

Topher

Junior Audioholic
I got a Sanyo DRW 500 dvd recorder (should go good with my DirecTV dvr) & a pair of bookshelf speakers for surround-back use.
What I wanted & didn't get were dipoles for surround-back use.
I live in Canada, but have an aunt & uncle in Baltimore. Does that count?:)

B

Bobby2x

Junior Audioholic
Santa came early to my house i got a new Sharp Aquos - and SXX On tour!!!!

what I was really hoping for were parts to get started on my HTPC! O well, guess
I better shape up and not be so bad this year!

High Def for Christmas.... Better then Snow!!!!!

jthomp27

jthomp27

Audioholic Intern
What I got...

I got Star Wars Episode III and the Talking Heads Brick boxed set.

I wanted an XBOX 360 and a 20' HDMI cable

a/v moron

a/v moron

Junior Audioholic
What I got: B.I.C. dv62clr-s center and tons of dvd's.
What I wanted: 56" Samsung DLP -1080p model and Yamaha RX-V2600

bigbassdave

bigbassdave

Full Audioholic
I got exactly what I asked for and am thrilled with it. My parents bought me speakers. They are as follows:

Infinity Beta 50's (fronts)
Infinity Beta c360 (center)
Infinity Beta 20's (three of them for the surrounds in my 6.1 setup)
Polk PSW505 (sub)

I will post a review soon

G

greenhill

Audioholic Intern
contest answers

I got the new 30Gb ipod..
what I was hoping for: was a set of good stereo RCA interconnects and a set of good multi-channel interconnects for my SACD/DVD-A player.... write now i'm only connected with optical...
greenhill.

superman180

superman180

Audioholic
On this wonderful Christmas day, Santa loaded his sleigh with several DVD's for me to play, flight of the phoenix, forgotten, and war of the worlds. Had he not checked his list twice I just might have gotten that H31 optoma front projector that has been dancing thru my head at night. Oh well I guess I will have to wait until Tax time, that is if the Taxman doesn’t check his list twice!:eek:

MGailing

MGailing

Enthusiast
Santa

What I got: Yamaha MCR-E600 DVD/CD Mini System

What I didnt get: Aperion Intimus S-10 Subwoofer

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
I got a SB3 and i couldn't be happier!!. I would have like an outlaw 990 though:(

F

fgiles

Enthusiast
Christmas

I got a Yamaha RX V 2500, a Yamaha DV 6760, and a squeezebox III. I would have liked more speakers as I don't have a full 7.1 set (yet).

M

Mitch G

Audiophyte
Santa brought me a Sony DHG HDD-250 DVR and a Delphi Roady XT satellite radio.

Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis