Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
quite the Star Wars/Star Trek collection you have.....also, nice equipment!

Matt34

Matt34

I wish Audioholics would do a review on those Yamaha speakers. I just noticed that the E-store carries them as well.

Gratz on the new TV.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
quite the Star Wars/Star Trek collection you have.....also, nice equipment!
Thank you very much, still collecting.

I wish Audioholics would do a review on those Yamaha speakers. I just noticed that the E-store carries them as well.

Gratz on the new TV.
I'm loving the new TV.

Wish for the review on the speakers as well, but to me I think they sound great so I'm happy with them.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
Here are a few pictures of the upgrades I'm doing right now. I'll post more when four more items arrive.

225 Blu and 130 HD:)

New speaker cables from Ebay, legend audio:)

Close up of the banana clips

New audio cables from Blue Jean and a fancy power cable, 12 gauge.:)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Very nice. As somebody else mentioned, awesome star wars & star trek collections :D

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
Today was like Christmas for me today. Received the speakers, some brackets and the subdude.

New vs old, my god what a size difference.

Darth Vador saying you touch my Onkyo I kill you.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
The rack will be changing very soon as I just made a deal for the Onkyo PA-MC5500.

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
damn bro, nice set up once again. I have had my system for almost 3 years but still 3.1 set up. Never had any chance to put up the surrounds. I guess. im more for music than movies. But all that will change soon since I got my 1st real TV. How is S Korea?

I just realized your TV is crooked.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Looks great! I've never listened to yamaha speakers, but yours look very nice.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
damn bro, nice set up once again. I have had my system for almost 3 years but still 3.1 set up. Never had any chance to put up the surrounds. I guess. im more for music than movies. But all that will change soon since I got my 1st real TV. How is S Korea?

I just realized your TV is crooked.
Didn't you just buy your real TV? Yes mine is leaning to the right.

South Korea is great, and I'm with the US Air Force.

Just to let you know, Amazon is having a huge sale on Soavo products at the moment. You should check them out.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Damn, those are some big discounts. They also have some of the NS-700 models on sale as well.

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
Didn't you just buy your real TV? Yes mine is leaning to the right.

South Korea is great, and I'm with the US Air Force.

Just to let you know, Amazon is having a huge sale on Soavo products at the moment. You should check them out.
Yeah, that is what I said. I got my 1st real TV... Many movies night to come... Yeah, I check them saovos on Amazon, great deal. I got my Soavos about 3 years ago... Had great deal om them as well...

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
Damn, those are some big discounts. They also have some of the NS-700 models on sale as well.
I bought my NS-B750 when they were on sale, now they are back to regular price. The prices on the NS-F700 is just stupid right now.

Matt34

Matt34

Yeah, that is what I said. I got my 1st real TV... Many movies night to come... Yeah, I check them saovos on Amazon, great deal. I got my Soavos about 3 years ago... Had great deal om them as well...
I bought my NS-B750 when they were on sale, now they are back to regular price. The prices on the NS-F700 is just stupid right now.
Wow, those are some dang good prices. I got some money put away for subs but this is tempting.....

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
Houston we have a problem. I've seem to have run out of space.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis